Part 9

Shark's POV
"Hey Time, Sabre, I'm back," I yelled, huh wonder where they are maybe Sabre's room. I go over to Sabre's room and open the door to see Sabre and Time sleeping together. I'm glad Sabre has people to look after him well I better let them sleep. I slowly close the door and went to bed.

In the morning like at 4:00 am

Sabre's POV
I slowly open my eyes to realize that someone is holding me in their arm. I look up to see Time and my face goes completely red. I try to get up but Time pulls me back down, "Time wake up," I said, trying to wake him up so I can get out of his grasp.

Time's POV
I woke up hearing Sabre say "Time wake up" "hm" I responded still tired, "Can you please let me go," He asked, "No, go back to sleep the sun isn't up," I said, "Timmeee please," He said, I start running my hand through his hair knowing that will put him to sleep. "T-T-Ti-Time stop that," He said, "No, just go to sleep," I said, "Time *yawn* st-stop," he said trying not to fall asleep. I just continued to run my hand through his hair. After a bit, I hear soft snoring I look down to see Sabre completely knocked out. He is so cute when he is sleeping. I then close my eyes and fall asleep.

Ship chapter :)