Part 17

Thomas's (POV)

My ears are buzzing from the sound of the gun firing..

I look over at where Silver's body should be but then I'm stunned to see she's still standing..

I aim the gun at her again even though I'm out of bullets.. SHUCKING WICKED only gave me one bullet..

"If I didn't shoot you then who did I hit?" I ask.. almost not wanting to hear the answer..

Silver looks at me and laughs.. "Oh Thomas You can't get rid of me that easily.. oh and you killed your dopplerganger. In case you were wondering." She tells me..

Silver looks at me and says"Now someone is going to have to pay for that little stunt you just pulled."

"Maybe one of them?" She says pointing to the gladers, Hope and Tyler..

I suddenly ball my hands into fists.. "Silver you leave them alone!" I tell her.. I can feel my anger growing..

Silver looks at me once more and responds "Oh Thomas just watch this will be fun.. then without warning my friends and my parents are brought to their knees."

"What are you doing to them?" I almost yell..

Silver laughs at the pain she's inflicting on me..

I can't do anything to stop her or I'll risk getting shocked and hurting (Y/N) as well..

It's over. WICKED has WON!!

                      Y/N'S (POV)

I'm in the observing station with Ratman watching everything happen. First Tommy's Dopplerganger gets killed, next Silver is alive and finally everyone I love suddenly drops to their knees and I see why.. she's shocking them.. just like she shocked Tommy...

I have to save them.. I run toward Ratman tackle him and bite his arm that has the remote control that he used to shock me..

"Ahh you little Shuck!" He yells dropping the remote..

I glare at him.. "You don't get to use glader words Ratface!" I yell..

He glares at me and goes to shock me but there's no pain.. I look around and see the remote control on the ground..

I grab it and run.. when I'm out of the room.. I run down the long hallways of Wicked I turn left, then right, then left again, then right again...

Coming at a door and hearing the voices of my Tommy and my friends on the other side..

I push open the door..

I'm ready to save my family from WICKED!

                       Thomas's (POV)

We hear the door to the room we are in open.. and we are all stunned by who we see..

"(Y/N)? How?" I ask..

Silver chuckles "Oh this is perfect.. I can get rid of Thomas and his precious Little Light at the sametime."

I stepped in front of (Y/N) and glared at Silver "That's not happening Silver!"

I wasn't sure what the plan was but I'll protect (Y/N) always..

"Your not taking her away from me.. I'll protect her and my friends always." I said more to myself..

Silver gives an evil laugh like when we were back in Lawrence's camp..

"Oh Thomas it's not up to you who we take and who we don't take. Now get the girl and take them back to their cells." She says..

I don't know what came over me..

I don't know what I was thinking..

It all happened so fast..

I grabbed my backup gun from my boot and I pulled the trigger twice straight at Silver not missing once..

I then I turned and shoot Ratface..

I suddenly dropped the gun..

My body going numb...

Tyler then managed to ask a friend to help get us all out of the shock collars..

It was over.. We were Finally FREE from WICKED!