III. The Hall boy

Author's note: PRETTY GIRLS AND PRETTY BOYS AND EVERYONE IN BETWEEN WHO IS FABULOUS, WELCOME TOOOO...MY 3RD CHAPTER!!! *YAAAAY* I have beein going thru shit srry, I apologise sm, it was hard for me to sit and write so...yeah here u go! (Also this chapter is a little cringe, stay w me, it gets better)

It was very foggy in Telios suburbs, there was nothing to be seen outside besides the thin, grey layers of clouds on the ground, wandering like ghosts in old, dirty sheets, making the air humid and land moist. The trees seemed more green than usual... the kind of green you see when you look at pine trees in the early night while taking a stroll and looking at the stars walking home. Heaven, isn't it?

He's alone, in the halls walking and whistling the melody from kill bill, while writing down important things to remember. He has poor memory, but he has to remember somehow... He is in a whole another world of his, where he searches for what else he'd forgotten, but still fails to be bothered by the question if he forgot who he is, who he was, and who he is destined to be. As if it didn't matter for now, as if it wasn't relevant for a brief moment... he's waiting and waiting for something that he isn't sure will come-

-HEY! -Ray hears.

Raymond looked to the side to find the boy he met this day, he was running, though it wasn't necessary for him to arrive on time. Panting, young man said:

-I am so sorry I am late, I have horrible time management. WHEW, Hahah.. I started sweating on my way here.
-You know I should wait for as much as I had to? I have the obligation to show you this horrible place and how it works, not sure what you did in your past high school, but we have special education here. Welcome to Einwandfrei high, a school built by German professors to develop a special educational system, so our 4 kg brains understand what is what and how to be a decent member of society, as a junior you have the right to be in one of the most important organs of this school, a head of student council. In a year if you show potential you might receive the title of a counselor and and join our ranks. We also have tons of clubs you may attend, we have baking, sculpting, drawing, martial arts, aerobics and so on, we have our own gym, a big garden a greenhouse which is enormous and has many unusual plants so try to just look at them. Also we believe that we can reach our full potential here, and we will make you do that too, no matter what. Any questions?
-Oh wow that's a lot to process... uhm, how do I apply to the clubs? Also, this school looks like it has a therapist and a psychologist-
-2 in 1, we also have a nurse who isn't giving expired medicine to children and is actually caring. We have the best qualified professors and they demonstrate everything that can be visualized in the paragraph so you understand it more so don't be weirded out, even our mathematics teacher does that.
-Woah, don't tell me the whole school is ran by kids-
-Close but not quite...
-Wait say WHAT NOW?-
-You see... we prefer to call ourselves former adults. Adulthood is coming for all of us and is showing no mercy, so take those pink shade glasses off and say hello to not so sweet reality.
-Oh, I..I see..-
-And your name again? Sorry you have to repeat your name, I forget things easily, so much hustle, we are just like those tiny worker ants.
-Andrew, Andrew Hutton. I see we match classes and I-
-I would prefer to show you it all and then have a talk than just us going off the route. Otherwise I might forget something. This is a big school you know?
-OK, sure, as you wish!
-Good. So, what are your main interests?
-Well, heh, I am really into football, I used to be on my football team for 2 years now..
-Mmhm, I see...anything else?
-Oh and I always wanted to try out gardening, you guys do that too, right?
-Indeed, in order to get into the clubs you wish to be in, we need your and your parent's signature. I'll give you the papers in the end.-Ray patted on his rectangular bag.
-Wait, who are they?
-Oh don't mind them, they are just dudes that don't want a bright future-
-OK...but what are they doing?
-Idk, something called cocaine, grass, just white powder. If you see a dollar bill around I suggest you don't pick it up.
-Oh G R O S S-
-SHHHH, SH, SHUSH, THEY ARE GONNA HEAR YOU-
-Oi, who in the fock yelled tha'?