Dripping Batter (Bf/n Smut)

Hello, darlings!

This chapter will contain mature themes

.. Smut. I cannot believe I wrote this. I'm sorry if it's bad.

This one-shot will be bedroom smut. (The story which I gave a sneak peek of on my Tiktok.)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

Read away ;)

~ ~ ~

I woke up early in the morning, doing up my hair into a messy bun and throwing on a comfortable outfit. Today I wanted to look through some of my grandmother's recipe books. Maybe I could bake something if I found an interesting pastry. She had given it to me a while before she passed away, though I never found the chance to look through the contents inside. It would be fun. Baking would give me something to do while Bf/n was at the office working.

The soothing temperature of the water in the sink of the bathroom hit my skin as I splashed it up to rinse off the soap I had applied. I spit out some of the product while I washed it out, as it was getting in my eyes. I dried off my face and lightly touched up my face with some makeup. It wasn't like I was going anywhere. Bf/n always grew annoyed when I used any products on my face. But he wouldn't notice. I only curled my eyelashes and covered the hickeys he bruised my neck with yesterday. I might be breaking some of his rules, but oh well. He only has a few. How bad could breaking one be? I never have, but I doubt he will do much about it.

His main rules when he wasn't home: one, no leaving anywhere without letting him know. Rule two, no answering the door unless I knew who it was. And rule three? No touching myself. Those are only three of his many, many rules. But he only wants me to stay safe. Apart from the last rule, of course. That I find ridiculous.

But oh god, I hope he can't tell I'm wearing makeup. Because if he can? I'm very, very screwed.

Maybe he forgot about the hickeys. Yeah, work probably got his mind off of it already.

"Let's go, Pablo." I clicked my tongue for my small beige chihuahua to follow me to the kitchen. He waddled along, his tiny legs moving at a quick pace to catch up with me. I let him roam around the backyard while I went to get the recipe books from under my bed. I return to the kitchen, blowing the dust off of them. The old recipe books were now scattered across the counter. The first one was filled with cookie recipes and the second with pies.

Gosh, I had to have been looking through them for at least an hour. But finally, the last book contained something interesting. A three-tier red velvet cake, with cream cheese frosting. That was easy enough. I loved baking and spent a lot of time on it. Though this might be tricky.

Just then, my phone rang non-stop from the spot by the sink.

"Hello?" I put down the flour container I had just brought over to my workspace.

"Morning, love. What are you up to?" My boyfriend murmured through the phone.

"I'm baking a cake. Three, actually. I'm going to stack them." I heard him laugh as I explained what I was doing excitedly. There were faint voices in the background on his end. They were probably others working. The office does get busy and cramped on weekends.

"I will come home as soon as I can, all right? See you later." He was clearly about to hang up when my sound of disappointment stopped him.

"It's Saturday, baby! Why are you working? I asked you to stay home and you didn't," I huffed frustratedly. At this point, I was stalling. I knew that he had to be there often because he was the boss of the place. But that still didn't make staying at home alone so frequently any better.