No Games for You (Bf/n Smut)

Hello again darlings! (Finally)

School has been a massive pressure for the last few months, so I haven't been very active at all. But I'm finished school and ready to get back into writing. I was in a huge writing stump but I'm back!

Happy Canada Day!!

This chapter will contain mature themes

^As if we didn't already know that- eheh.

This will be another little story I pulled off of my TikTok page. (Bedroom smut)

Side note: If you guys have anything you want to read, but can't find anywhere on Wattpad, I got you. Request it and I will write it!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

You guys are dirty. Smh.

~ ~ ~

"SHIT!" I could hear Bf/n swear from our room. He had a day off from work today and had spent half of it playing video games on his computer, controller in hand. I was getting a little annoyed. But by the sound of it, I could tell that he lost.. again. I waddled over to him from our kitchen, crossing the house and climbing the stairs.

"Again, baby boy?" I taunted with a little smirk, plate in hand. I made my way to the corner of our spacious room, where his desk was, and giggled. He didn't respond. However, I knew he could hear me through his headphones. He was playing with a few friends. "Bf/n." I put the little plate of snacks on his desk.

"Mm-hmm. Thank you." He grumped, but kissed me softly like the sweetheart he was, shifting in his seat to prepare for the next match. I rolled my eyes at him and went to get a chip bag from the cupboard downstairs, then returned and laid on the bed so utterly bored. A half-hour later, he cursed again.

"AGH FUCK!" My boyfriend swore as he lost yet another match.

"You lost to your friend again?" I teased, going over to feed him some chips. He ate all grumpy-like, glaring at me as a smirk set on my lips.

"Oh stop that, Y/n. Please," He laughed dryly. "As if you could do better."

"You know I could." I crawled into his lap, making myself comfortable and giving a little giggle. Bf/n put the headphones over my ears, rubbing at my hips. I could feel him smiling amusedly into my neck. He thought I was messing around. But oh no, I wasn't for a second.

I grabbed the controller from him and waited for the match to start.

His friends all laughed. "You wanna play?" I gave a hum and focused on the glowing screen in front of me as the game began. They kept talking and trying to distract or trick me, but I knew better.

The game wasn't too tricky. There was now only me and one guy left; the friend of Bf/n that kept beating him. I was playing to a bunch of men. He shot at me several times, but I hid and he missed. I eventually snuck behind him silently, getting a headshot in. Perfect.

I win.

"Baby! Baby look!" I squealed and wiggled around in his lap in an excited manner. His fingers were starting to curl harder into my waist. Why did he always have something in his pocket when I sat in his lap? I squirmed some more to try and find a comfortable spot since his pocket was bothering me a little.

"Y/n-" He grunted, inhaling sharply. He took the headphones off of me and put them on for a second. "I'll call you back." He shut off his computer and put the headset down, glaring at me. I just kept squirming and wiggling happily.

"What?" I snapped sassily, pouting. Always grumpy, this man.

He groaned into my ear."No more games for you." Bf/n scolded, scooping me up and taking me to bed.