Drunk on his Touch (E/n Smut)

Hello, darlings :D

I did promise this chapter to be released a lot sooner, but unfortunately, I got busy. School just started up again. But finally, here it is- the one-shot I said I would release on Tiktok from the video that exploded. Thank you all so much for the love I received on that imagine scenario! :D

This chapter will contain mature themes

This has some kitchen smut, dirty children.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

This is a long chapter since I haven't been active on my accounts for a while.

Enjoy ;}

~ ~ ~

"Y/n, hurry up!" My boyfriend groaned, already annoyed with me as I rushed to finish curling my hair and change into my dress. He was taking me out on a date to a big club with his friends, which I didn't think was a date at all. He was whining because of how long he said I was taking. But he only told me now that we were going. What did he expect from me?

"I'm almost done, five minutes!" I cried back from the bathroom inside our master bedroom.

"I'll be waiting in the car," Bf/n scoffed impatiently. I heard his footsteps getting further and further until I no longer heard him inside the house. I didn't mean to make him upset with me, but I only needed a little while more. Now I felt bad. So I quickly put on some cosmetics, my dress, and shoes, then grabbed my purse and rushed outside to the vehicle.

"I'm sorry lovey, I shouldn't have taken so long," I murmured while staring down at my dress.

"Yeah." He muttered grumpily. I couldn't believe I had already managed to get him mad.

Bf/n drove us in silence to the busier part of our city, and I almost gasped at the size of the building. It was beside a large park. I wondered how big it would be inside if it looked like this just from the outside.

"Let's go, babe. The guys are waiting." My boyfriend grumbled, leading me inside after we got past the bouncer. I clutched my purse tight in my palm, letting my neatly done curls cover my face.

Everyone in the club wore revealing outfits. Especially the women. And it smelled purely of alcohol. I clung to Bf/n's arm, hiding in his shadow. He rolled his eyes at me and smiled when he saw a group of boys waving at him.

"Hey, man!" Bf/n and his friends greeted each other. I don't think they even noticed me. My boyfriend ripped my arms from his and nudged me away. I got pushed away from him by the dancing crowd.

"Bf/n! B-Bf/n!" I yelled over the music loudly. But he couldn't hear me. He couldn't see me.

He forgot about me.

I found a chair in the corner of the room near the bar, searching nervously through my purse for my phone. A sigh of relief escaped my mouth when I found it. But of course, it was dead.

"No, no, no.." I glanced worriedly around the never-ending room and played with my fingers.

"Heyyy-" A random man slurred with a crooked smile. He had the look of somebody's grandfather; a large grey mustache faded brown hair, and a button-up top that looked as if it would rip any second.

My eyes shot down to my lap, and I tried ignoring him.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked with a creepy stare that I saw once I stupidly glanced up.

"No, thank you." I quickly scurried off to the bar for a non-alcoholic beverage.

Bf/n was with a large group of people, smiling and pouring beer on his face like it was water on a hot day. He looked so.. happy.