Chapter 3: Healing Magic

The Yautja carried the woman through the jungle on his shoulders to his ship that was concealed by the foliage.

Opening up his ship, he steps in and makes his way through the brownish grey ship with skulls of unknown creatures on his walls. There are no windows but a constant warm light that illuminates the ship. Making a turn to another room that was sterile with shelves of unknown gadgets scattered across it and in the middle, he lays her back against a metal table and gently unbuttons her shirt till her chest was revealed. Just below her breasts was a bullet wound the size of a quarter. It looked deep and in immediate need of care so he swiftly grabs towels and pours a clear liquid on them then dabs the fabric on her wound.

Upon feeling the stinging sensation, Malin begins to stir with a winced face, still knocked out from her injury. The yautja curses lightly and grabs a pair of tweezers; putting them near her wound to remove the bullet. Once he felt the hard shell he picked it up and carefully pulled it out of her chest; making her stir more. But all hell would be loose as he grabbed a syringe full of a green liquid and pointed the tip into her flesh but at that moment, Malin would wake up and see him standing over her with an unknown object that looked formidable and screamed.

"Get that thing away from me!" she shrieked; writhing under his hold as the needle got closer to her wound.

The Yautja clicks his mandibles, annoyed and wanting to get it over with. Her whines and pleas for it to stop reminded him of the hunts he participated in, the horror in their eyes as he grabbed them by their neck and snuffed him out, yet this female wasn't his prey but a stray needing help. He couldn't blame her for being scared, he somewhat felt the same way, no no, he was the son of a clan leader, he felt no fear, he was the one who brought it upon man. No son should bare such emotions under their enemy, she was S'yuit-de, beings below their own, unremarkable beasts meant for them to hunt. He doesn't have to help her, he can let her rot in solitary, she's the ignoramus who jumped in front of a bullet for him.

Yet she took a bullet for him.

"Please, Don't hurt me..." Malin begs as she arches her back to avoid the sharp object.

Letting out a growl, the Yautja grabs her shoulder harshly and stabs it into her quickly, the girl letting out a loud wail as it penetrated her skin. The pain only escalated as the Yautja began to pump the serum inside of her as the substance felt heavy in her as it was injected.

Once all had been done, he took the syringe out and laid it against the table. Malin who was still in shock tries crawling away but the alien grabs her wrists and forces her back on the table.

"What do you want from me!" She wails as the yautja faces her back towards him and felt something graze her stomach. Looking down, she saw his hand traveling up her body carrying what looked like a bandage and soon it coiled around her chest like a snake till he let go and stared at the female.

Malin breathes heavily as she tries to ponder what had happened. "Where I'm I," she says as she gets off the table and backs up against the wall. "Why did you help me?".

The Yautja clicks his mandibles, amused by this ooman. Wasn't it obvious to her? Unless she was completely brain dead then it couldn't have been more clear than this.

" I saw you kill with no Mercy," she expresses as she slowly walks away from the embankment. She then lowers herself to the floor in an act of submission and looks up at him with her green-blue eyes.