Chapter 8: Contemplation

He wanted to be seen for his intimidating behavior but it felt wrong to subsist as that persona. He couldn't imagine him raising a hand at her and hurting his ooman. Yes he liked her reaction to his teases but scarring her was not part of the deal.

"I have my ways Ayath," he mutters, trying to end the conversation already. "We'll talk more when you get here,".

" And by then, make sure she knows her place," she hisses before ending the call.

Letting out a hiss, he storms back to see his 'aseigan. He was confused as to what to perceive. Should he show her how cruel he can be or should he continue being lenient? She was an odd creature and had shown she won't do certain tasks like bathing him but was willing to clean his helmet, odd yet maybe it didn't register at that time, after all, it was her first task and maybe she thought of it as a form of honor to clean his helmet and bathing him was too far. As well to that situation, she was rebellious and so maybe there was truth to his mei-jadhi, he wasn't disciplining her correctly. What if she does try to step up and gets too brave in trying to rebel.

Storming back to the Oomani-di, he flares his mandibles at her and knocks the meat out of her hand roughly till it fell to the floor and cause Malin to yelp.

"What was that for!" she said angrily to him as he huffed. "What is up with your sudden mood chan-" she says before getting cut off when he grabbed her neck.

Wherever he went it obviously made him flustered because right now he was scaring her, his emerald eyes were narrowed and his claws gripped into her neck further, nearly making the girl cough.

He was to follow the advice of his mei-jadhi. His claws would mark her neck and make her feel as much pain as much as she can. He was going to make her as obedient as a hound and she would live in fear to the point where she won't even attempt to rebel.

"Tiger?!" she cries fearfully as he stared at her, deciding what to do with her to make her learn. Her hands still gripped at the blanket covering her body, which caused his grip to be harsher and made it harder to breathe, which caused her to drop the blanket and grip at his hands.

Seeing the blanket fall, Yitoth's grip begins to dwindle as he gazes at her body and takes in the appearance of her curvy body and breasts. At this moment he begin to realize that this human wasn't just above average, she had the body of a Paya. Her hips were wide with her nipples being a perfect shape and color matching her pale skin tone, her body was the perfect vessel for being a mother. In his species, the woman with large hips was more likely to have a successful pregnancy than leaner ones and many had commented about his mei-jadhi Vaaki that she had mother-baring hips. Maybe the same is akin to humans and without him knowing his mind traveled to imagining her belly swollen with his pup.

Noticing he was turning blank, Malin shakes her body in his grip and whimpers, "Tiger?".

Shaking his head, Yithoth drops her to the ground and lets out a sigh. He couldn't do it. He couldn't hurt her.

"Why?! Why would you do that," her voice becomes shaky as she backs away. "Is everything alright?".

No nothing was alright, his mei-jadhi was close and he couldn't even dare to cause her to bleed. He would never hear the end of it that he couldn't tame an oomani-di, he fought for dominance to all the women he had pauked. He made sure they couldn't move and that they would take his body by biting and clawing yet the girl who had no fangs or claws was one he was having trouble doing his bidding. This ooman was causing him to become sick with how his mind raced with all of his thoughts about her. He should have let her just bleed out in the jungle in the hands of that male ooman, all his issues would be nonexistent. Then again, he could just let her go and that seemed to be the best option in all of this, however, his heart pumped fast thinking of leaving this human, this oddity that was transfixed with him in a mutual way while he was confused as to what to feel. His honor told him to leave her but his body looked at her hungrily and shove his people's ideology of human and Yautja breeding. 

"Do you want to talk about it? I know I may not understand but venting may help," she offers as she crawls to his leg and rubs his hand that rested at the side of his body.

"m-di," he shakes his head and lowers himself to the human. 

Placing her hand on his shoulder, she smiles and gets closer to him. "I know you said no, your body states it clearly, but know that you scared me, I was afraid you were going to kill me for no apparent reason. I know something troubles you so whatever it is, let me know what I can do to make you feel better," she says softly as she leans her forehead into his body.

The heat of her body was overwhelming him and he felt weaker than he has ever felt before, her dia-shui, her musk, was sweet and made him feel vivid. No female of his kind would be this caring and he wanted to prolong this unusual feeling of being comforted by a female other than his mother when he was pup and as Malin began to let go, he scooped her back up and held her small nude body in between is legs and wrapped his large arms around her body. 

Malin was startled at first but her nerves would be calmed as he felt him hold her tight and dug his face into her shoulder as if he craved comfort. Allowing his action, she relaxes into his touch and begins to caress his rough hand. Something about this felt wrong with her being naked but it also felt amazing for him to be this close to her. His deep breaths and strong musk made him seem like a masculine brute but his actions made him appear soft and adorable in a strange way. 

"Malin," she says softly as his tusks clicked together.

Yithoth tilts his head

"My name... I tried to tell you earlier but it was brushed off rather quickly, " she giggles. "What about yours,".

The Yautja lets out a deep bellow as he looked directly at her. Placing his hand on her cheek, he takes a deep breath and in his deep gravelly voice, he pronounces his name.

"Yithoth," he says with a growl in his voice.

Malin lets out a giggle with a smile, "Yeah-tof?".

The proud Yautja bellows once more with a rumble in his voice. He playfully shakes his head which caused his dreads to whip around and brush along Malin's cheek.

"I'll just call you Tiger until I can get it correct," she bubbles and slowly reaches her hand out to touch his dreads but unlike before, Yithoth looked at her for a couple of seconds with hesitation before leaning his tubular dreads closer to her reach and allowed her to rub her soft fingers over them. Like she did when she first meet him in the cage, she wondered of their purpose.

For Yitoth, he lets out a purr as the sensitive locks where rubbed. Despite them looking like they would serve no purpose and only for social reasons, these dreads were important to them in that said reason and for other biological purposes. Without them, their reflexes would be disoriented and they wouldn't be able to walk correctly since it helped them keep their balance.

But one purpose that excited him more was for mating. His dreads were longer than the average Yautja which in his culture meant he was very attractive and one unknown thing most female Yautja didn't know is that pulling on them was one way to turn them to a sexual frenzy. Since they were sensitive, pulling on them was pleasurable, simple petting like Malin was doing was enjoyable but it didn't cause the same effect as pulling on them.

And without him knowing, Malin would do just that on accident when her hands wrapped around the tubular appendages and lightly tugged at him.