Chapter 11: Dishonor

"Undisciplined, rude, and not to mention, a hideous breed of human, what is wrong with you Yitoth," Ayath growls as the door shut.

"I thought I said you were not to touch her," Yitoth growls back.

The female Yautja huffs and crosses her arms, " And that's the very reason you can't get her to be anything else, you are too afraid to hit her as you should. This woman needs to be beaten down and shown who is in charge,".

"I'm not afraid, I'm just not as h'ulij-bpe as you," he rumbles.

"Our father is foolish to consider you in charge for your actions, you are weak,".

"Ayath, the ooman is still getting accustomed, you think a few days is enough to guide one? Just ask Vaaki how long it takes to train a hell hound,".

"Oomans on our planet know after one day that they are ours,".

"You are ignorant, those oomans are not like her, oomans are strange creatures especially this one, they were born to it, not her,  I'm lucky I found one that isn't begging me to let her go every hour, I'd rather have her than one of that calibur,".

"She is a ooman Yitoth, a female one at that, their biology is weaker to the average male so it's a sign of weakness that you are not doing what you should, Yithoth, let me say this loud and clear, If she ever steps up to us, I will accept any sparing from you," she warns. "I don't like what is going on and my gut says something is up, your behavior worries me for the future of our people. I'd hate to see our clan ruled by a Yautja that doesn't act as such,".

"I won't back down Ayath, I'll make sure your egg isn't the only thing not working," he shouts which prompts his sister to growl angrily at him.

Meanwhile outside the room, Vaaki stared curiously at the human and her features with her pale skin and long rounded face yet she was cute to her since she thought they would look worse with the beat up bodies she saw. After pulling Malin to her feet, she clicks her mandibles joivally and is still astonished by how small she was.

"You seem nicer than that other whack job," she smiles as she rubs her sore neck. "It's so interesting to see a female specimen of your kind, I didn't think you would be so... human," she said as she took a quick glance at her breasts. If any man were to gaze at them she knew they would be drooling over her saying "awooga" from their size.

Vaki only tilted her head in amusement.

"Names Malin, yours," she asked as she smiled.

She doesn't say anything which leads to an awkward silence.

"Uhmm I'll just call you... Snow... yeah Snow since you remind me of one of our creatures on earth with the same name, the snow leopard, pretty amazing creatures," she rubs her elbow.

Vaki nods her head in approval as she clicks. Snow Leopard? She's never heard of that earth animal and just as she was intrigued by humans she wanted to learn more about their fauna. Earth was said to be a cruel place when it came to survival of the fittest for their animalia. This human seemed curious about her species so maybe they could teach each other. She probably has never seen their people's animals so maybe showing the ooman her one of her hounds would be a great experience. She had brought her most loyal and violent one but as long as she was aware, he would not kill. He listened to all her commands and even if he was to be loose, she can just command him to stop.

Walking back outside to her ship, she wonders through the halls and turns to her left where the hounds rested.

"Dagger, come," she calls to one of her hounds and leaves.

Staring outside, Malin watches in awe as the Yautja came back only this time with a large canine with large quills at its back with razor sharp fangs and sharp claws.