Preference #2

This preference is SFW.
This preference shows how they are around your children (one boy, one girl).

Alex:
Alex loves getting the kids outdoors. Ideally, he's teaching them to play gridball, but he isn't picky. He enjoys spending a day at the beach with them. What he doesn't enjoy, is the lecture he comes home to when he and both of the children are beet red and sunburnt. Aside from the outdoors, he tries to indulge in their separate enjoyments as much as possible. Being a stay-at-home dad makes it a bit easier to keep up with both children, though he's horrible at settling arguments between the two.

Elliot:
Elliot handles the children with calm ease and passive parenting. Every night, he comes up with a story to tell the children before bed. Listening in on a few occasions, it's easy to be impressed with the stories he weaves to tell them. This creativity also makes him adept in playing with the children, especially when it comes to having fanciful tea parties with them both.

Harvey:
Things are difficult with Harvey. He maintains his job at his office, while you tend the farm. Thus, he often brings one child with him to work, while the other helps you around the farm, alternating who goes with which parent. In the evenings and early mornings, however, Harvey adores sitting with his children and watching planes fly by. It seems both of the kids inherited his adoration of aircrafts. (Also his fear of heights.)

Sam:
Sam is a bit of a softie when it comes to the children. He often gives them what they want, or at least tries his best. This entitles them a bit, but Sam combats it saying that the children deserve noting but joy. It feels harsh to say otherwise, but didn't hardships make someone unique? Regardless, there are nicer things, such as Friday nights, gathering around the TV with him and the kids, all eating pizza together. He also enjoys playing music for them, and they enjoy watching the TV show in which his music stars.

Sebastian:
Sebastian can be a bit standoffish, but the children both know how much he loves them. Sebastian tends to be the more stern parent, but this comes in handy. The children often beg him for motorcycle rides, but Sebastian tends to worry, and often declines, especially on days where the road is busy. However, he loves taking them out to the lakes to hunt for frogs. He teaches them to be gentle in this way.

Shane:
Shane tends to be on the protective side. Any friends of his children always have to impress him, and the thought of anyone dating either of his children? Hah! Not his babies! Even still, they softened his heart and taught him a love he didn't know to be possible. Shane works hard to be more lenient. He just wants the kids to enjoy life, without making stupid decisions (perhaps because that's exactly what he used to do).

Abigail:
Abigail spends her time teaching the children music. She claims them both to be prodigies and quick learners, and it's easy to charm her by saying they get it from her. Abigail and the children often fill the house with pleasant music. On more than one occasion, the cows faces are pressed to the glass windows of the house in hopes of listening to some music. It truly is charming.

Emily:
Emily insists the children wear charms that she made herself. The kids often wear them around her, and hide them when they're around friends, though neither you or them plan on telling her this. She's always so happy to see them wearing the charms she made. However, the children genuinely do enjoy meditating with her in her jewel garden. Whenever they collect gems or rocks that they find interesting, they give them to their mother and she adores them each and every time.

Haley:
Haley enjoys making her children look absolutely wonderful. Always dressed nice, and always clean. She discourages playing in mud or sand, but neither of the kids seem to mind much, because she levels it out with sweet foods. She cuts the kids hair herself, and only gets their clothes from Emily, because they can always be made absolutely perfect. Haley is working on letting the kids express themselves more with age. However, when one of them shows up in plaid paired with stripes, she always sighs and presses her forehead to her partners shoulder.

Leah:
Leah encourages her children to express themselves. She gives them things, simply to see what they do with it. Blank canvas, and every paint known to man, for example. She also loves displaying her kids works across the home, whether it be something they actually tried hard on or not. The fridge and walls are covered in the kids art, and they are happy to see it displayed, but grow more embarrassed with age.

Maru:
Maru is a woman who absolutely adored working with her father. She loved learning from someone so intelligent. So, her children would surely be the same. Unfortunately, they're more like herself and Sebastian. Her son loves to spend every waking moment tinkering and working with her, while her daughter is more isolated, and prefers keeping to herself. She expresses a bit of sadness at this, and often feels unloved by her daughter. You're always there to reassure her that she's loves endlessly by both children, even if one doesn't share her interests.

Penny:
Penny makes sure her kids have all the things she never could. Living her life with you, she never has to worry about money. Even so, most of the treats and foods she makes are from foraged goods. Penny keeps her children well-fed, and makes sure they have all the little luxuries. A clean house, clothes that fit flawlessly, and toys that match their age and likings. Never would they play with busted CD's and broken glasses.

Author's Note
Hope you enjoyed! Any requests? Comment!