COMATOSE NEW BOOK

What would you do if you fell into a coma and woke up feeling betrayed by everyone you knew?

Summer was the school's, Golden girl. Perfect jock boyfriend, a huge friend group, and even perfect grades. She was aiming for valedictorian and had her whole future planned. Although life hits you when you least expect it and some things are just too good to be true...

When 18-year-old Summer suddenly wakes up from a 1-year coma during the middle of senior year. Her usual bubbly and easy-going personality disappears due to the near-death experience causing life to feel meaningless.

To make matters worse her best friend gets with her boyfriend and all her friends have changed in more ways worse than good. Even her family feels different.

All seems lost until new student Kai Brent comes into the picture. At first, he feels like nothing but a pain in her ass but somehow he ends up showing her that there are still things worth living for. He even has an interesting offer of defense classes in exchange for Summer to be his fake girlfriend let's see how that goes..

A jaw-dropping story filled with revenge, mystery, romance, and sweet sweet drama.

CONSISTENT UPDATES ;)

———————————————————————

Hey y'all how's your lives been :) mine has been hectic but IM ABOUT TO GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL SO IM EXCITED DESPITE THE PRESSURE OF COLLEGE AND STUFF

Again thanks for checking out my first book I'm surprised I reached 1 million views despite my amateur writing but trust I've gotten better. Which is why YALL SHOULD CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK FILLED WITH FAMILY DRAMA, MYSTERY AND ROMANCE.