32 | Escape Place

Aliyia

I hold the onesie close to me as I bite back a smile. I don't know why but I really wanted to jump into his arms and smile at him.

But it didn't want to come out.

And for some odd reason, I felt the urge to kiss him. Strange huh?

Once I hear his bedroom door close I start jumping and squealing like how a little kid would react when their parents gave them candy. That type of squealing.

Why am I squealing? Gosh if I knew.

But sue me for loving the way his eyes look at me. Sue me for wanting him to stare at me longer than he did. Sue me for just wanting to kiss him and hold him again. Sue me.

Setting the onesie down on my bed, I look in the mirror to see red cheeks. I hope he didn't see that.

I've spent five out of twenty minutes of my time thinking about Zayden, leaving me only fifteen minutes to get ready. Luckily, I had already taken a shower so all there is left is to get in my onesie and do some makeup.

I don't know what's going on in their heads though. Wearing a damn heavy onesie in this weather? It's gonna be melting today. We're all gonna melt like ice cubes.

After fitting into the Pikachu onesie which surprisingly fit very well, I apply some mascara and lipgloss to my face.

I know I said makeup but I'm not really feeling it. I've been going natural recently and honestly, I think it fits me better.

Tate bursts into my room, not even knocking. She's wearing a white unicorn onesie that also fits her perfectly. Why did I think we were all wearing the same onesies?

Not long after, the boys fill in the room. Ever heard of knocking? I notice that Tate and Lukas are matching which leaves me and Zayden matching.

He looks amazing in that onesie though.

Not that I care though.

"Do you guys know how to knock?" I cross my arms, staring at the three of them. "Nope!" Lukas grins. That bastard.

Sighing, I grab my phone from my bed and make my way to them but Tate puts her pointer finger up like she just got an idea. "Group picture, now!" She demands, taking my phone from my hand and going to the camera app.

Didn't even wait for my response but okay. She sets up the camera which is set to take pictures every three seconds.

I pose beside her while the boys just stand there, not posing. I turn to look at them, ignoring the fact that my phone is taking pictures. "Come on boys, pose." They both look at me at the same time before Zayden hops on Lukas's back.

Not what I was expecting at all but I'll allow it.

We continue taking pictures for a while before we finally decide it's time to start going. Come to think of it, where are we even going?

"Guys, where are we going?" I ask, placing my phone in the small pocket of my onesie. Zayden smiles at me before responding. "We are picking a Christmas tree." isn't that supposed to be done days before Christmas and not on Christmas Eve?