Little Engines, Big Trouble

But it wasn't the big engines that were suffering, the Skarloey engines were also being attacked by zombies. Poor Peter Sam got attacked at the sheds, but from what I heard, he is doing fine, just a bit shaken up and a large gash under his eye.

Freddie had crashed while trying to escape, but unlike Peter Sam, he sadly didn't make it out alive.

Sir Handel was struggling to Crovan's Gate with a full train. It was heavy and he was tired, but he needed to keep puffing to escape the zombies. But as he puffed along, a group of zombies charged at him and grabbed him, trying to rip him apart.

Sir Handel was able to escape, but the poor engine had been damaged. Large cuts on his face, missing a buffer and one of his nameplates, but the thing that had been destroyed the most was his sanity. He was sent to the back of the shed, gibbering and crying. He physically hadn't been lost, but he had been mentally.

Even sadder was what happened to Number 1. Poor Skarloey had been infected. His driver had also been infected with the disease, but was thankfully killed, not after he tore off Rheneas' face.

I can't take it anymore. I just want this nightmare to end already.