The Fallen Five

We were heading back to Tidmouth when we heard a whistle. It was James. He had part of a truck's body on his front, with an armed man kneeling down armed with guns. He also had war paint under his eyes like Gordon.

He was being chased by Percy. The green monster, using his tendrils, ripped the shield off James' front. He then scooped up the man and shoved the poor guy in his mouth. He then killed James' crew, sending the red engine out of control.

James then saw a set of buffers ahead. He shut his eyes and braced for impact. He crashed through the buffers and slammed straight into a truck loaded with propane, which exploded, killing him.

"JAMES NO!" Thomas shouted as he watched the engine that caused him to get his branch line was burnt alive. We went back to Tidmouth to meet back up with BoCo and Spencer. Eight other engines were there, those being Henry, Donald, Douglas, Duck, Bill, Ben, Salty and Murdoch. Salty told us the sickening tale of what happened to Cranky.

Cranky was trying to fend off some zombies, but his hook accidentally got stuck in his nose, and while trying to free it, he ripped the top bit of his face off. He also saw what happened to Molly.

Molly was derailed with her goods train still on the rails, but missing lots of her parts, as they were eaten by the zombies. Duck then told us he found Donald returning to Tidmouth after dropping off some coal trucks. He didn't see it, but he knew Donald had derailed while escaping the zombies. Thankfully Donald survived, but same couldn't be said for Billy, who was shunting near Tidmouth at the time. Thomas told us that while heading down to Tidmouth he saw Terence being eaten alive by a zombified Farmer Finney.

God, we lost five friends all in one chapter, no wonder I called this chapter 'The Fallen Five'.