𝟗. 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

"What seems to be the problem Janie?" Seokjin asked the girl sitting next to him on the couch of his apartment.

"I don't think we're that close enough for you to be calling me that." Jane looked at him with unreadable eyes.

"Oh come on....I've known you for almost six months now. We're technically best buds." He elbowed her arm making her smile.
"Now tell me what is it. I can just tell by the look on your face that something's bothering you."

"It's not something like that.....I'm just..you know, about the new shooting." She started while looking at her hands.

"Is there something wrong with the script? Should I talk with the director if you want some scenes changed?" He asked instantly.

"No no not that. I'm perfectly fine with the script. In fact I've aready memorized all of it. I'm just a bit reluctant about that one scene....because you know I've never shot something like that." She explained with her palms getting all sweaty.

"You mean the sex scene? I mean it shouldn't be weird since it's us. I hope you trust me enough." He rotated his back to face her.

"Of course I trust you. It's not about you. It's about me. I'm just having a hard time trying to reveal that side of me." She explained while still looking down at her hands.

"Then what can I do to help you?" He asked while throwing himself back at the couch.

"Nothing. I'm just venting to you. I'll try. Something." She bit her lip while trying to get the chapped skin off of her lips.

"Okay then. Let's try something." Seokjin sat back up and gave her a shrug while removing the thin and baggy tshirt he was wearing.

"Wh- what are you-" Jane widened her eyes as she saw him getting up on his feet.

"I swear I'm going to call the cops on you if you try something weird." She reached for her phone while he removed his shorts leaving him only in his boxers.

"See it's that easy." He spread his arms and hands to the sides to present himself.
"I think the boxers may be a bit too tight but hey the sexier the betterer."

"Better..er is not a word..." Jane looked at him with disbelief.

"Hell yeah it is. Everything is a word if I say it. You're being a bajoonki right now." He pointed at her leaving her perplexed.

"Now what's that?" She raised one her eyebrows.

"A stupid person who has no sense of art and creativity." He explained with a proud smile.

"Uh....okay...." She tried to look in any direction except for his.

"Now you get undressed too." He directed bluntly.

"Excuse me?!" Jane parted her lips.

"It's a practice. You'll be comfortable for the shoot then." He explained the obvious.

"It's easier said than done." She pursed her lips.

"I know. But you have to trust me. I've seen so many co-actresses naked. It's nothing new for me." He placed his fists on his hips. "I'm not saying it in the sense that you're one of them. I'm just saying that I won't do anything. I'm an actor. I get paid for this. I wouldn't risk my job now would I."

"Yeah but there's no one here besides us. I don't want to take any risks." She replied with a sigh.

"Is that really the matter? Okay come on..." He held her hand to drag her up on her feet with a jolt.

"Where are you taking me???" She tried to resist but he dragged her to his studio.

"Huh? What's-" She blinked her eyes as he pushed her inside and turned on the lights.

"You can lock the door from inside. So I won't be able to come inside even if I wanted to. You can undress and then open the blinds if you want to. I'll be standing on the other side. If you don't want to just came back outside." He instructed leaving her in a state of dilemma.

"Alright..." She replied and locked the door to stand there with a blank mind.

She slowly unbuttoned her shirt while looking around and removed the fabric off of her shoulders.

It was the most humiliating thing for her but at the same time there was something that made her go through it.
She didn't care at this point. All she wanted was to be number one.
The greed for being perfect was slowly engulfing her without her realising.

She stepped ahead to open the blinds and witnessed Seokjin standing with his face in the other direction.

If she was being honest with herself, she really did trust the man. She wanted to without a question but at the end of the day he was still a man.

She almost forgot to breathe since she was too occupied with the process of unclasping her bra.

"You can look now...." Her voice was hollow, not really sure of her own words.

The man turned around with a bright smile and kept his eyes straight to her face.

"See? It wasn't that difficult." He chuckled. "You can trust me."

Jane nodded and squeezed her fists while curling up her toes and decided to unlock the door.

She stepped outside and came to stand infront of him.
"We can practice the scene too." She managed to say.

Seokjin smiled widely and walked to the couch and picked up his tshirt.
He brought the tshirt down the girl's head and helped her get dressed.

"That's enough practice for today." He ruffled her hair leaving her almost blinded.

_________________________________