𝟏𝟏. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

"I'm not feeling your energy Jane! Give it your all!!" The photographer encouraged as the girl tiptoed to do another pose.

She had to control every muscle of hers, every expression of hers according to her will and that took all of her energy but to people she was just a face on a paper or the screen.

"Yes I love that! Keep that coming." He commented as counts flashes made her almost blind.

Jane stopped all of a sudden making everyone around her stop as well.
"Can I please take a break?" She asked the photographer and he sighed in response.

"Break for everyone!" He announced and the atmosphere became lively again.

"Is there something wrong? Do you feel sick?" The photographer inquired and she shook her head in response.

"My ankles hurt a bit that's all." She answered and he nodded while giving a pat on her back.

"Is it over already?" Dyanne asked in confusion as she saw everyone dispersed around.

"No, I asked for a break. I'm feeling a bit nauseous." Jane replied as they walked over to the makeup and changing room.

"Did you eat something weird? Are you stressing?" Dyanne inquired.

"I don't know. Both I guess." She replied while sitting down and buried the side of her temples in her hands.

"We can cancel for today. I'll check in with the doctor right away." Dyanne took out her phone but Jane stopped her.

"I can't keep doing this. I have to work like a normal human. This isn't an excuse for anything." Jane straightened her back to look at the girl.

"You're literally not feeling well. Your health is more important than anything. I think all the people here know that too." Dyanne replied with a distressed expression.

"They only care if I come out good on the cover of the magazine. They couldn't care less if I'm living or dying." Jane spoke with her voice getting shaky by the moment.

"Who ever said they matter?! I'm here. I care. You need to understand that." Dyanne held the girl's hands and rubbed the top with her thumbs.

"Ma'am someone is here to meet you." One of the staff members informed after knocking on the door.

"We'll meet them after break." Dyanne replied.

"Who is it?" Jane inquired.

"It's a man. He's saying he's one of your close friends." The staff member replied.

Jane's eyes instantly lit up as she realised who it might be.

"Wasn't Jay busy with a recording?" Dyanne spoke to herself as she followed Jane.

Jane stopped in her tracks to look around for the familiar face but found no one similar. Her eyes then landed on the back of a man who wore a suit. His wide shoulders and tall stature looked familiar and the girl tried to remember who it was.

"Good afternoon Miss Jane." Mingyu turned around with a smile.

"Who are the hell are you?" Dyanne questioned with an unimpressed expression.

"We met at the promotion party." Jane reminded with an awkward smile.

"I was visiting the office so I figured I could say hi." Mingyu explained and the girl nodded in response.