𝟏𝟐. 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮

"I shouldn't have come...." Dyanne held the bridge of her nose in annoyance upon seeing tons of people in the pool dancing and partying around.

"I told you to stay home." Jane replied after taking a sip of her non-alcoholic cocktail.

"Yeah and leave you alone with all these.... people." She looked at everyone with narrowed eyes.

"She's not alone." Jay spoke from behind and Jane turned around to hug him.

"Where were you?! Do you treat your guests like this?" Jane complained and he chuckled in response while parting from the hug.

"It's technically not my party but I did invite you so yeah...." He scratched the back of his head.

"This is my friend Jeno...." Jay introduced the boy. "...he's the one you should be blaming because he wasn't letting me come find you."

"Hello..." Jane gave her hand to to Jeno who shook it with a smile that made all of his eyes disappear.

"Are you guys official.....or?" Jeno pointed at the Jay and Jane making both of their cheeks heat up at the mention.

"You could say that....but we're still getting to know each other." Jane answered.

"That's great. I'll leave you to your man because I have other guests to attend." Jeno teased and Jay tried to tickle him in embarrassment.

"Oh my God......" Dyanne gasped loudly when she saw Yeonjun standing on a ladder placed on the side of the pool while getting ready to jump in.
"What a moron.." She looked away while Jay and Jane stopped to stare at the scene with their mouths agape.

All the girls in the crowd cheered for the boy to jump in and he gave a smug smirk to everyone in return.

"What is he even doing...." Jay held his face in his hand in embarrassment.

And in a minute the boy did a 'cool' pose for the multiple cameras waiting to record him and he splashed into the water.

As soon as the water leveled all the girls swam near him to gather around.

"He literally makes me sick to the stomach from disgust." Dyanne rolled her eyes.
The girl was wearing black swimming shorts with a matching top while Jane wore a white two piece swim suit which mostly resembled to a bikini set.

Jay wore a white sleeveless tee with black shorts while Yeonjun only wore swimming trunks.

"I'll be at the snack bar if anyone needs me." Dyanne announced and went away from the loud music and chanting.

"Umm....." Both Jay and Jane started in unison and broke into laughter after finding no words to say to each other.

"Do you want to go in the pool?" Jay came near her to ask and she immediately nodded.
He carefully held her hand in response and led her away.

The two entered into the water that went up to their waists and the pool was lit up from inside.

"Do you know how to dance?" Jay asked her loud enough for her to hear over the music.

"Do I know how to dance!?" Jane shouted in response and in the next moment Ariana Grande's Side to Side was played by the dj.