𝟏𝟎. 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬

Jane slowly walked out of the bathroom with wet hair and towel robe tied around her warm body.

It was a typical lazy weekend and one of the days when Dyanne wasn't screaming beside her bed for her to wake up. On the contrary, she was asleep herself.
Dyanne forgot that she had her limits as well. It was a nice thing that her friend was resting, mainly because she wanted some time alone.

The bell rang eliminating the pure silence and she was forced to check who it was.

She peeped through the door hole before opening the door but found no one outside.
Naturally she opened the door without a second thought and looked here and there to find absolutely no one.

Her eyes then landed on the ground to notice a bouquet of flowers lying around at her door.

"What...?" She bent down to pick them up with pure confusion.

"To Miss. Jane...." That was all that was written on the tiny note attached to it.

"Who gave you those?" A drowsy Dyanne asked with her puffed up eyes and swollen face.

"You're finally up...." Jane looked back at her. "I don't know. They were just there."

"Wow. Weird." Dyanne commented as she sat down on the couch.

"Yeah. Weird." Jane repeated and placed them on the dining table to go wear some clothes.

Dyanne looked here and there and then got up to check the flowers.
"That idiot. I told him she doesn't like roses. She just says it interviews because she doesn't want to tell anyonr her actual favorite." She mumbled to herself while taking out her phone.

Mission: Impossible

Dyanne: That was quick.
I'm impressed.

junnie:
huh?
what happened?

Jay:
Did something happen that I'm not aware of?

Dyanne: The flowers!??!!
Roses!!!!
Don't tell me you didn't get them??

junnie:
first of all,,
the plan was for evening
second
you told jay not to buy roses then why would he?

Dyanne:
I'm wondering the same thing

Jay: It must be from some fan or admirer. Or like some business gift??

Dyanne:
No one in our building cares about actresses or something like that
They're all busy and rich people
We don't even meet anyone
Maybe someone's playing a prank

junnie:
celebrities getting anonymous flowers is a norm

Jay:
Yeah but is there some sort of a fan letter in there?

Dyanne: No
It just says "To Miss. Jane"

Jay:
Well this is odd

junnie:
HAHAHAHQJ
u got beat by a stranger
i think youve got some competition up for u buddy

Jay:
You do know I'm sitting next to you?
I'm going to smack your head if you don't stop.

Dyanne:
You can fight later
Just proceed to the plan
I don't think these flowers mean anything to her
You need to make her realise it