03

"Sorry for busting in on you like that but thanks for the shortcut. See ya." Harley smiles.

But the smile quickly drops when we turn around and bump into a man who I can't help but laugh at.

"There she is. Harley Quinn." He says seriously but it only makes me laugh more because of his face.

"Yeah?" Harley backs into me.

"I've waited on a long time for this." He snarls.

"You have?" Harley cringes. "Oh, I haven't had breakfast yet. What did I do to you?"

"Are you serious? Look at my face!" He shouts.

Harley face lights up in realization, "That wasn't me."

"But you dared him to do it." He snaps.

"You did." I snicker and Harley nods in response.

"Yeah but I dare a lot of people to do a lot of things, okay? Come on. I'm not even with him anymore." Harley complains.

"I know. That means there's no one here to stop me." He goes to hit Harley but she spots a penny and bends down causing him to be hit in the throat by an arrow.

"Holy shit." I cringe in disgust.

"They're shooting arrows now." Harley exclaims hiding behind the man.

A car drives up behind us and then another one in front of us.

"How many people have you wronged, Harley. Jesus fucking Christ." I snap.

I put my hands out on either sides and shoot a green blast at both cars but then something hits me in the back of the head, blurring my vision and knocking me to the ground.

By the time I came around, I look around and Harley is gone along with both cars leaving me alone in the alleyway.

:

"Fucking hell. A diamond." I say as I look at my phone.

"Fifteen years ago, one of the wealthiest mafia families in Gotham was gunned down. It was a power grab but the real target was the Bertinelli's super secret offshore bank accounts, the details of which were said to be encoded in the atomic structure of a 30 karat diamond. The rock was lost. And with it, the only key to the Bertinelli Fortune." I read from a website.

"Oh I have gotten myself in some crazy shit." 

:

3rd Person POV

A well dressed lady struts towards the reception desk of The Gotham Police Department. Her heels clicked while she walked. Her manicured finger pressed down on the bell alerting the police officer of her arrival.

"Can I help you?" His bored voice answered.

"Why, yes. Yes you can. I'm here to report a terrible crime." A British accent announces while raising her eyebrows over her glasses.

"And what terrible crime is that?" He said.

Harley pulls off her coat revealing a gun and a belt full of ammo.

"This one."

The police officer is quickly hit in the face with a bean bag as Harley strolls past the desk.

Harley continues to hit police officers with glitter cannons, bean bags and smoke bombs until a police officer sneaks behind her and points the gun at the back of her head. He is about to shoot until black smoke grabs his hand and slowly lifts him into the air.

Brooklyn Turner walks up to the police officer while smirking.

"Now that was just rude." She flicks her hand and the officer goes flying into the wall.

Harley and Brooklyn giggle at the sight before walking into a room housing a few terrifying police officer.

"Where can I find Cassandra Cain?"