06

Okay. Now we're good. All caught up.

"Cell seven." A terrified guard shouts.

I walk up to him and take his badge making him gasp in horror, thinking I was gonna hurt him.

"Thanks, hun. You're a peach." I wink at him.

Me and Harley walk out, both us noticing a poster of Boomer on the wall. I smile, happy to know he got out of jail.

"Hey. I know that guy." Harley grins.

Harley kicks open the door to the cells before shooting a guard. I walk over to the computer pushing random buttons until the door opens.

"Perfect." I say.

We start walking towards the cells but immediately stop when the sprinklers start. I groan but kept walking. I walk in first but I can hear the prisoners shouting at Harley. 

Once we reach cell seven, we see Cassandra with her knees pulled up to her chest with her chin resting on the top of her knees.

"Hey kid." We say in synchronisation. 

"You're that psycho from the roller derby-"

"Yeah. Are you Cassandra Cain?" Harley cuts her off.

"Yeah." She blurts out.

Loud buzzes fill the room as the cell doors malfunction. Opening all the cell doors letting all the prisoners free to do whatever they want.

"Oh no." I wince as Cassandra's jail cell door opens.

Harley starts to back away, holding her hands up in surrender. Prisoners form a circle around her surrounding her.

"Hold, please." Harley swings the gun hitting a prisoner in the throat before bashing one over the head. 

Venom green eyes glare at a prisoner as black smoke wraps around his legs pulling him to the floor, knocking him out cold as his head hit the floor hard.

Another prisoner wraps his arm around my waist lifting me up. I lift legs up pushing on one of the cells door making him fall backwards letting go of me as I shoot him with a light blast.

I spot Cassandra Cain sneaking out the door.

"Harley." I shout nodding my head to Cassandra.

We both run out the door into a storage unit.

Me and Harley spot Cassandra and run up to her.

"We got you, ya little shit." Harley grabs her arm but Cassandra just moves behind us looking in front of us.

This makes both of us follow her eyeline to see a biker gang in leather jackets and bandanas.

"Who the fuck are you guys? The Hippie revolution." I joke.

But they just point guns at us, so we immediately run away, hiding behind the large shelves. The shots continue until we manage to sneak away. Me, Harley and Cassandra split up as I jump on a guys back pulling at his hair, grabbing his gun and hitting his head with it leaving him disorientated. 

I push my hand out causing three guys to fly back into some shelves. Then I pick up a baseball from the shelf spotting a guy sneaking around the shelf. Throwing it, I kick his side as the ball hits him right below the belt. He shrinks to his knees and shuffles away.

"Brookie. We gotta go now." Harley shouts.

I run towards Harley and groan when I see Harley tossing a knocked out Cassandra into the back seat of a car.

"Harley, man. What are you doing?" I say.

"We're bad guys. It's what we do." I smile at the familiar catchphrase." 

"What the fuck is the cop doing here?" I mumble.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know? We are criminals. We just attract cops wherever we go." Harley giggles.

"Ain't that the truth."