cxxx{९᠀}═﴾ Ⅲ ﴿══▻

Ꭵ Ꮥ Ꭷ Ꮭ Ꭷ Ꮥ Ꮛ Ꮥ
cxxx{}::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::⊳

Isoloses sighed deeply and pulled his hood up over his head, stepping out into the darkness of the day in Tenebris Regni. The only downside to this realm was the no sun thing, though it made sense given that it originated as a vampire realm. Vampires were averse to the sun--it wouldn't kill them, but it melted them--kind of. Their accelerated healing would heal them as it happened which created something worse than bursting into flames. Isoloses had never seen it happen first hand, but the drawings in the old textbooks he was taught out of were unfortunately detailed enough he didn't need to.

He glanced up and caught eyes with a werewolf who looked rather displeased with his presence and a shock of nervousness ran through him. He lowered his eyes and sped up his walking a bit. He didn't want to start trouble with anyone. Isoloses glanced over at the tavern. He had to go there later to meet with a friend of Naevys's and he didn't really know what he was doing.

Naevys hadn't specified anything, other than 'he'd understand when he got there' and vague mentioning of 'not angering' someone. Which Isoloses personally found a little funny. He was not incapable of defending himself and when he really tried to fight back against Naevys he was able to hold him off. He also understood why he shouldn't go around angering people when he was brand new to the realm. He needed to do his best to stay well behaved and out of trouble, because Cassian could kick him out of the realm as easily as he approved his application to move there.

Isoloses made it to Cassian's castle and was about to knock when he caught the faint sound of Ilsa's voice coming from the garden. Isoloses turned and walked down the stairs, following the sound of his voice to where he caught sight of him. Isoloses sped up a little, Ilsa coming more into view as he got closer. Isoloses stopped as soon as he caught sight of a baby sitting in Ilsa's lap.

"Dadadadadadada..." The child rattled, his hand reaching out after a bug that was flashing a bright pink color in front of him. For a moment, Isoloses couldn't really piece together what he was looking at. The child looked over and up at him and giggled, one bright sapphire blue eye and one light purple eye wide eyed and curious. His hair was purple at the top and faded to a bright blonde white color, where it finally faded to almost a luminescent white. It hit him like boiling hot water then, Ilsa's child.

"Holy shit." Isoloses said before he could help it, his jaw dropping a bit. Ilsa's head turned and he looked up at him with wide eyes, fear evident, his arms curling around the child's torso protectively. "Oh, hey, hey, no it's good. I'm not gonna hurt you guys," Isoloses assured, hesitating for a moment before he took a cautious step forward.

"I know," Ilsa said. Isoloses carefully ran his eyes over Ilsa, trying to read whether or not Ilsa was going to attack him. He seemed skeptical, fearful, and omegas after having children could be quite testy. Isoloses had his ass handed to him by one he'd stumbled upon back in Caelestes. He took another hesitant step forward, before pausing again. He waited a second and took another step, and then another, making his way forward until he reached the edge of the blanket. Isoloses paused once again, before sitting down on the edge of the blanket. He kept the space between them pretty large, not wanting to crowd or startle him.

"I was just a little surprised. Last time I saw you, you didn't look..." Isoloses trailed off, his eyes roaming over Ilsa before they ran over the child in his arms. "Hi. You look like your momma," Isoloses said. The child looked at him, and Isoloses couldn't help but hold his breath for a minute. Iden's reaction to him could impact Ilsa's reaction, so if he started screaming Isoloses might need to run, and preferably hide because Ilsa was stronger than he had realized, and it made him just a little cautious. He was not comfortable actually fighting Ilsa to protect himself, so he'd have to just let him beat the shit out of him if he got ahold of him.