Her

"Here...drink this, you might feel better",

(Y/n) gave the strawberry milk to the shorter boy , which he accepted with a shy 'thanks'. Currently they where sitting outside a convenience store after getting his wounds treated.

'ah...what do I do...this is awkward', (y/n) thought . The girl wasn't really good with these things afterall. She glanced at the boy beside her and noticed how flushed his cheeks were . She chuckled to herself and, lifting her fingers up suddenly she poked his cheeks.

"Ekkk!!", He squealed, his face more flushed then before if it's even possible. He turned his head towards the girl and was about to say something but she beat him to it.

" What's your name?", She asked , now resting her head on her knees. Looking as beautiful and mesmerizing as ever. The boy looked away , his heart ready to jump out of his chest. He wasn't used to a pretty girl sitting this close to him before. " I- it's Daniel ", he said looking down, cursing himself for stuttering .

The girl was impressed with how red his face was getting. She smiled and said," hi Daniel , I'm (y/n), and.... I hope you're feeling better". The boy wipped his head towards her and hurried replyed, " i-it's nice to meet you (y/n) and y-yeah I'm feeling totally fine now.. thanks to you".

'ah...stop it Daniel !! Your nervousness is showing!! '

The boy's thoughts where interrupted when (y/n) started talking again. "So...mind me asking what happened?" The (h/c) girl asked ,kind of confused to why someone would beat the sweet boy up. Daniel looked back at his hand holding the strawberry milk and said ," ah... Actually I...got punched by a boy with Peirce eyes and gelled hair....he was really tall too",

'wait..ah...that kinda sounds familiar'

(Y/n) was thinking to herself when Daniel started again with a smile," b-but I guess it was my fault after all". The girl hummed in response, talking a Sip of her own strawberry milk. They were sitting in silence. Not the awkward one like before, it was rather comforting to Daniel. He was happy knowing that there are also kind people out there, helping and not judging someone based on their looks.

*Ding*

(Y/n) took her phone out of her jacket pocket to see a message from Mira. Daniel noticed how the girl's phone was getting a lot of notifications all of a sudden.

*Ding*
*Ding*
*Ding*
*Ding*

"Ah... she's complaining", (y/n) chuckled and turned towards Daniel with an apologetic smile. " Sorry Daniel but I have to leave now", she got up and dusted her clothes a bit. Daniel watched as the girl started jogging towards a direction. When she was a little bit far from him, she turned around again. Waving at him, she shouted ," take care Daniel and be more careful alright?!".

Daniel got up with a big smile, waving back at her he shouted back, " yeah I'll be careful!! Thank you again (y/n)!!". She gave him a thumbs up and started jogging away again. He watched her until she took a turn and disappeared.

At mira's house-

To say Mira was unhappy was an understatement. She was really angry with what happened earlier with Zack, and she has been complaining nonstop since the moment (y/n) entered her house.

"It really pisses me off how he bully weak people (y/n)-", Mira stoped talking in the middle of her sentence when she noticed thet her friend was too busy playing game on her phone. She huffed and sat down next to the (h/c) girl with a small pout. (Y/n) finally noticing the silence, turn towards Mira to see that she was already looking at her. " Did you even heard what I said?", Mira asked the girl .(y/n) sighed and turned her phone off, tucking it back in her jacket pocket. She raised her hand slowly and patted mira's head with a smile, making her blush a little.

"Listen Mira", the (h/c) girl started." We can't control Zack, he is his own person. I know it's wrong to bully people but I'm sure he'll come along soon", she removed her hand from mira's head, falling back onto the bed with a yawn," let's have a little faith in him". And with that, (y/n) fell fast asleep, completely oblivious of how she left her friend in a blushing mess. Mira touched her face and turned towards the mirror near her bed." I'm all red now, thanks a lot (y/n) you dummy...", She mumbled.

Mira silently laid next to the (h/c) girl , careful not to wake her up. Feeling all jittery inside, she slowly closed her eyes. Every time (y/n) did these things, her poor heart always starts beating faster. It was confusing how being near (y/n) made her feel these emotions. And it doesn't help that the girl beside her likes cuddling and being mushy with the people she liked.

"Good night (y/n)", Mira whispered and slowly fell asleep besides her friend.

....

....

....

....

" W-what....(Y/n)?! ", A women exclaimed with shock evident in her face. Her husband ran out of his room when he heard his wife's voice.

"How? What the hell?? What are you doing here?!?", He shouted angrily at the young girl standing in their doorway. He took fast steps towards her, pulling her inside the apartment. He examined her face carefully. There was no mistake that the girl was their daughter they sold for a huge amount of money.

He grabbed her by the coller with an angered expression," how the fuck did you escaped you b-"."- did you buy this appartment from the money you got after selling me?", She interrupted him and asked, looking at her surrounding. Her 'father' pushed her down to the ground.

"So what if it is? Honey, call the doctor and tell him to take her back", he told his wife who immediately took out her phone to dial the number.

"You... don't you know", the (h/c) girl chuckled, sitting down properly with her legs crossed. The look in their faces were enough to tell her that they didn't know about the fire incident. Her 'mother' asked,"what are you talking about?". She looked at them and smiled. Opening her mouth she replied," the lab got into a fire accident and everyone died". She got up and dusted herself.

The women stepped back cautiously and asked,"then how the fuck are you still alive?".the (e/c) girl started looking around again, ignoring Her 'mother'. " Wow.... since you got this apartment with the money you got after selling me....". She grinned at them with a crazed look.

" Then.....it belongs to me.... right?"

"Mom"

"Dad"

-------✨❤️✨-------

Yayyy

I hope you enjoyed ✨

Please support ✨✨

I'm sorry for any grammatical mistake ✨✨✨

-----✨----