A mission

It was already dark now. The sun was long gone and the temperature was chilly. A figure was sitting on a tree branch, watching some people inside a building. Her (h/c) hair danced around with the blowing wind. Her face showed no emotions but only she knew how much she wanted to tear this building down. Burn it to the ground.  Just like it use to be.

" They really re constructed the building ", (y/n) muttered to herself. The lab was build back like it was never been destroyed before. It looked exactly the same but the only difference was now it was a hospital instead of a research lab. The girl wasn't going to sit still and wait until something happens to her. She wasn't going to run away either. Not again.

(Y/n) jumped down the tree branch, landing on the grass. She started walking towards the hospital. When she got close enough, she covered her face with a mask and wore her cap so that her eyes were hidden from the cameras. ' no risk '.

The hospital was busy. Everyone was doing what they needed to do. Nurses, doctors, patients, and visitors. Nothing was out of ordinary. She looked around trying to spot something, anything out of ordinary. Nothing.

Was she wrong? Was it just a normal hospital?

(Y/n) sighed and shook her head. Ofcourse everything was normal around here. What she was looking for wasn't in the front. It should be in the back of the building. She adjusted her cap and started walking towards the hallway that lead to the back side.

"Excuse me miss", a nurse called out to her in a calm voice.

The (h/c) girl stopped and silently turned towards the voice. The nurse smiled at her and said " you aren't supposed to go that way miss. That area is restricted".

"Oh I'm sorry, I thought the rest room was that way", (y/n) said faking a smile. The older women showed her the way to the rest room and walked away, leaving (y/n) to think of some other plan. She knew it wasn't gonna be easy. That's why she had a plan B.

She looked up at the the vents and sighed. This was going to be massy. The girl didn't like i ideo of being in a closed up space. It was suffocating. Be since she had no other option she just simply went inside one of the unoccupied cubicals and climbed up the seat.

"Life really sucks huh..."

Cold.

That was the first thing that came in her mind when she climbed down the vent with a gentle thud.

(Y/n) stood in the middle of one of the rooms in the back where files were kept. It was cold and dark with only a single bulb. She rubbed her hands together trying to warm them. It was like no one comes inside this room. The tables and files were all covered in dust. She walked towards the table and touched the books scattered there. The books were not dusty . They were placed there recently.

"This fucker.... He's really alive huh....'', (y/n) scoffed with an annoyed smile. It was no mistake. The handwriting. She would never forget who's writing it was. She picked up the book and examined it.

" A new project...? ", She said with no emotion.

The (h/c) girl took out her phone and clicked the photos of all the information in the book. She turned around and clicked photos of the room when suddenly she heard the door knob rattle. The girl quickly slide under the table. Two men enter the room carrying empty boxes.

"Ahh doctor really is annoying Don't  you think?", one complains angrily as he gathers all the books in the table and throw them inside the box.

"Hey! Careful with the things. He'll skin us alive if his things get messed", the other one says as he too grabs some books and places them carefully inside the box.

"Yeah well if he was planning to change location than he shouldn't have started his project here in the first place!", The first one complains again and picks the box up and start walking towards the door. The other one following behind. The both walk out the room and (y/n) finally comes out of her hiding spot.

"New project.... location change.... ", (Y/n) whispers to herself. She knew this wasn't good. Nothing this man does is good. She looks at her phone and clicks her tongue.

"I'll make sure you die this time ,you crazy fucker".