transfer student

"You know...you don't have to glare at Every moving objects (y/n)", Mira said sweat dropping at her friend who looked like she was ready to end anyone or anything that she finds annoying. " I hate my fucking life Mira", she grumbled making Mira sigh and look apologetically at everyone (y/n) was scaring with her glare.

Apparently, the (h/c) girl was all grumpy because she woke up late and couldn't grab anything for breakfast. She was planning to set someone on fire when suddenly she felt a hand pocking her cheeks. The girl was ready to rip that person apart, but stopped when she found out that the hand belonged to one of her own friend, Zack Lee. He gave her a charming smile which was replaced with confusion when (y/n) slapped his hands away, grumbling," I'll cut your fingers off and fead them to the dogs". With that, she started walking again , leaving Zack with a unamused expression.

He turned towards Mira and asked," she skipped breakfast, didn't she?". The female nodded and replied," she woke up late this morning", then she  started walking a little  faster to catch up with the (h/c) girl. Zack also fastened his speed to walk beside a grumpy (y/n). He unzipped his bag and took out a strawberry milk box and waved it in from of the girl's face.
The moment she noticed it, her face started glowing with happiness. She snatched the box like a hungry animal and started drinking it. After a few sips, she let out a content sigh, making her friends chuckle at the girls change of emotions.

The (h/c) girl turned towards Zack with a bright smile, making the male's heart skip a beat. " Zack you're the best!! I could kiss you right now but my bladder is about to burst". Then suddenly the girl grabbed Mira's hand and started running.  Waving her other hand at Zack she shouted," meet you in the class!!". Leaving Zack with a red face and his heart hammering inside his chest.

"Damn it bladder."

Time skip-

"Quiet!! We have a new transfer student", the teacher shouted, trying to calm the class down. The moment he said a 'new student' the class started murmuring in not so low voices.

"A transfer?"

"At our school?"

"A guy? A girl?"

"??"

While the others where discussing about the new student, (y/n) was busy playing thumb wrestling with her blond seatmate. The (h/c) girl was too focused to even care about anything other then winning.

"One two three four, I declare a thumb fucking war ,and I am winning this time you cheater". She said with a glint on her eyes ,her smaller thumb ready to crush the blond's larger ones.

Jay covered his mouth with his other hand trying to stifle a chuckle , but he couldn't stop his smile . The girl was adorable when she gets like this everytime she doesn't win a game, whether it be thumb wrestling or a mere game of tic tac toe. Maybe that's why Jay tries to win all these games .

The blond head retreated his hands back to his side making the girl confused and narrow her eyes at the boy. Jay just gave her a small and signalled (y/n) to pay attention to the front of the class.

'pay attention,the teacher is here'

(Y/n) signed and turned towards the front, giving the boy a playful side eye. " Fine but you won't win the next time we play ".

' don't be a sore loser ~'

The girl opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by someone talking in the front of the class. She gave Jay a playful shove and turned her attention to the guy who seemed like he was introducing himself. 'oh... His good looking '

The guy looked pretty uncomfortable because of all the attention. He slowly looked up and his eyes met with the (e/c) ones. The moment their eyes locked, it seemed like the guy, who's name was apparently 'Daniel park' eyes started to sparkle with a small smile starting to show on his lips. He gave the (h/c) girl a small wave , which she waved back with a little confusion. Was he someone she knew? But the she surely would remember a handsome face.

Jay tapped her side of the table and signalled her asking if she knew the transfer student.

" I have no clue, maybe he wants to be friends? " , The girl replied with a small shrug making Jay nod and turn back towards the front. ' he looks interested in the new guy' she thought glancing at the blond sitting beside her . (Y/n) wouldn't deny that this Daniel guy was really handsome. He was like a celebrity ,with the way the class went into chaos when he stepped in . His appearance caused a stir in the class.

The group who's hearts raced and...

The group to be cautious of him.

Daniel's pov-

I looked around the class and my eyes met her (e/c) ones. The same pretty (e/c) eyes of the girl who helped me that day. Without thinking I started to wave my hands at her. She waved back at me, looking confused. Ah !! My body isn't the same. She must've not recognised me.

"Take that empty seat", the teacher said pointing at one of the seats which wasn't occupied. I nodded and started walking towards where the teacher pointed. ' it's the first day! Gotta start out right! ' I thought , my heart was thumping so fast it felt like it's going to jump out of my chest,' I must get close with whoever's is sitting next to me first ' ' last year was a nightmare '

I took the seat and With a big smile turned towards my seat partner to greet them " hello ". But as soon as I noticed who was sitting next to me , I felt like life was playing games with me. Is it a quirk of fate? It was him!! The guy who beat me up!!

"Yeah, hi", the guy said, interrupting my train of thoughts. Ah! what do I do? He doesn't look so friendly, infact he kind of looks like he wants to punch me...did I do something wrong?

Right when I felt like he was gonna kill me with his eyes, somebody threw a pen at him. We both turned towards the culprit and saw that it was (y/n) . I noticed that As soon as he found out it was her, his anger vanished.

" Stop glaring daggers at the new kid Zack , he might get a heart attack ", (y/n) said raising her eyebrows . Zack rolled his eyes with a smile and turned away from her.

The new school won't be that bad I guess.

*************************

✨🌸✨