friends

It was lunch time and the students where already making their way to the cafeteria. Just like everyone else, (y/n) would've also went to get lunch but today was chaotic. Too chaotic for her liking. People where ogling at the new transferie like he was some mythical creature. A unicorn?. People where whispering and pushing each other just to get a view of how good looking the new student is. And Zoe, her classmate , was sticking to Daniel like a gum. Flirting at any chance she gets.

'yeah not today', the (h/c) girl let out a sigh and turned around . She'll apologies to Mira later. She walked out of the cafeteria and started to make her way towards the rooftop completely oblivious to the fact that the new kid was scanning the cafeteria to find her. It didn't matter, she couldn't care less anyway.

The rooftop was a hidden gem of the school. People didn't go up their and she didn't know why. But she liked it that way. Sometimes being around people can be tiring. She'd rather spend the time alone then around people who are bound to annoy her. Climbing the stairs which lead to the rooftop, she pulled out a box of strawberry milk from her jacket pocket, the one that Jay gave her in the classroom. Taking a sip, she pushed open the rooftop door. It wasn't locked ,as always.

When she stepped forward, she was greeted by the gentle wind blowing her (h/c) hair out of her face. A small smile tucked on her lips. Yes, it was refreshing. She made her way towards the small bench near the edge. Taking a seat , she sighed in content. This was perfect.

But it didn't last long.

Crushing the empty strawberry milk box, the girl walked towards the side of the roof where she could hear some people talking. She looked down just to find zack's  'friends' and Daniel talking. (Y/n) could see that the boy wasn't comfortable. One of Zack's goons took out a pack of cigarette from his pocket, offering it to Daniel.

"You..hehe..made trouble that's why you're here right?

"Look at your shoulder..you work out?"

"You must be a lady killer, hook me up sometime big guy".

Offcourse, they are at it again. (y/n) rolled her eyes , stopping herself from throwing a rock at them. " Can't they find some other place for this? ". She muttered to herself.

"Ah...I quit smoking", Daniel said with a weird look on his face. The girl could tell he was lying, she isn't stupid, unlike the goons.

"And...I don't know any girls"

"Then I'm out"

With that Daniel turned around and started walking away. 'guess the shows over' girl thought and was ready to go back to class too when the goons started talking again.

"That prick definitely works out"

"He's got some nerve",one of them said, the trio were surely intimidated by Daniel park. He was good looking and he also had a great physique. So surely he was good at fighting too, right?

The gorilla looking dude took out a cigarette from the pack and was taking out his lighter, when suddenly he got hit by something flying towards him. The 'thing' hit him hard, Making him fall back and clutch his head in pain.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?"

He shouted in pain. One of them went to check the object that hit his friend.

"It's just an empty strawberry milk box, why are you acting like it was some rock? "

They looked up to see all the windows of the classrooms were closed. ' then where did it came from?' they thought.

----------------------------------

"You're dead if you drop me Zack"

"Jeez (y/n), I'm not going to do that alright"

"Be careful you guys...".

The trio was walking back home at the moment , with Zack carrying the (h/c) girl on his back and Mira walking beside them. Apparently, the boy lost a game of stone paper scissors and this was his punishment. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't blushing, but (y/n) shrugged it off thinking she must be heavy. That wasn't the case.

"Hey Zack... how's the new transfer?", (Y/n) suddenly asked, making Zack halt for a moment before continuing. He huffed, kinda annoyed. "How would I know", he replied, trying not to show that he was bothered. The girl flicked his ear making him Yelp. Mira chuckled from beside them.

"What was that for?!", Zack asked turning his head to the side, glaring at the girl he was carrying. She raised her hand and pushed his face, making him turn back to the front. " Well you guys are seat partners", (y/n) said in a matter of fact tone. The boy was about to retort back but stopped when Mira gave him a slight glare.

"Don't argue guys", Mira said shaking her head at the duo beside her. They can act like children sometimes.

The trio kept walking and talking about random stuffs. Telling jokes here and there , laughing together at silly things. (Y/n) smiled fondly looking at her friends. ' I wonder how are things going at the street. ' she gently sighed and placed her head on Zack's shoulder making his heart almost stop for a moment.

"Hey (y/n)?" Zack called out but got no answer. Mira softly tapped on Zack's arm and signalled, telling him that the girl was already fast asleep. Zack nodded and they both continued making their way towards (y/n)'s home while talking among each other. Making sure to not wake the sleeping girl up.