54

Nana's P.O.V.

I watch Akari head over to Shin, before she attacks him with a hug from behind. As they engage in happy conversation, Ren notices something, and tells me he has to go find Takumi. What was that about..? Deciding to ask later, I glance towards Yasu, who I hear sigh to himself. Knowing why, I shake my head, and walk closer to him. "Raincheck, huh? You sure you can afford that?" I ask. He sighs at my words, before looking over to Akari. "She didn't mean it, she was just fooling around." He says. I tilt my head from side to side, shrugging as I did. "Maybe, but if I had been in your shoes, I would've called her bluff, and shot my shot regardless." I say with a smirk. He sighs, chuckling slightly. "And if she rejected you? What then?" He asks, looking to me.

I shrug again. "It would've sucked, but at least I would've known I tried. Besides, if she rejected me, then at least I would be able to move on, instead of being stuck in limbo for the rest of my life." I say. He nods at my words, losing himself in thought. Why hasn't he done anything yet..? It's been almost 4 months since he told me how he feels for her. What's taking him so long?! I sigh and massage my temples. Ugh! All this waiting is exhausting, I need a distraction. Sighing, I shake my head at Yasu's foolishness, and glance to my right, seeing Ren pointing towards the building's entrance. What's he pointing at..? Curiosity getting the best of me, I look behind me, seeing Miu and Yuri walking into the main room, just in time to hear Yuri call out to Nobu. This not only catches Nobu's attention, but also Akari's.

 This not only catches Nobu's attention, but also Akari's

Akari's P.O.V.

"Nobu~!" The sound of Yuri's voice, catches my attention, and I look to my left, seeing Yuri quickly head over to a shocked Nobu. Once there, she wastes no time attaching herself to his arm, hugging it to her chest, which was almost completely exposed in the low-cut dress she wore. Due to this, Nobu gets quite the view in return, making his eyes widen, and his whole face turn Red. Seeing he didn't push her away even an inch, worried me. He's...practically drooling.. I think to myself, before I see Nobu smile at whatever she was saying, before holding up his fork, with a piece of cake on the end of it. My eyes widen. Why is he..? Seeing the cake, Yuri smiles happily, and opens her mouth, so he can feed her. He does so eagerly. Seeing this, I subconsciously take a step back, shaking my head slightly. Nobu.. Not wanting to see anymore of that, I tear my gaze away from them.

Two hours later..

I quietly sip at the drink I still had from when I first arrived, while trying to ignore what I was hearing a few feet away

I quietly sip at the drink I still had from when I first arrived, while trying to ignore what I was hearing a few feet away. "Nobu, you're drinking too fast! You're not a good drinker.." Yuri's voice, finding my ears anyway. "It's OK! Gaia made sure we all had a private suite here." Nobu says, sounding drunk already. "Oh? Well then, I think that's enough drinking for tonight, why don't you allow me to help you to your room.." Yuri says flirtatiously, seductively twirling his tie around her finger, before attempting to lead him towards the stairs. I narrow my eyes. That's it..! I place my drink down and make my way towards them, before casually inserting myself between them. "You know, for someone who was just claiming to be concerned about how much he's drank, you sure work fast.." I say, crossing my arms over my chest. Yuri glares at me for a split second, before attempting to hide her anger behind an innocent facade. "What? No, I'm sure that there's been a misunderstanding.." she says. "Is that so?" I ask, feigning surprise. "Mhmm. You see, Nobu's had alot to drink, so I just figured I'd cut him off for the night, and was just going to help him to his room to make sure he got there safely." She says.. "Oh, I see. Well, if that's the case, I am so sorry.." I say trailing off, and taking a step to the side. Yuri 'giggles cutely' and waves it off. "It's fine. It happens. Come on Nobu, let's get you upstairs.." Yuri says, once again trying to lead him away, thinking it was over. As if I would let her take advantage of him when he's not thinking clearly..

I smirk at this, before speaking again, raising my pointer finger up towards the cieling, shaking it slightly a couple times

I smirk at this, before speaking again, raising my pointer finger up towards the cieling, shaking it slightly a couple times. "Because you see, it seemed to me, that you were trying to take advantage of him when he's under the influence of alcohol." I say, loudly, making her freeze in place. "But that couldn't be right...now could it, Yu-ri~?" I ask, putting a certain type of annunciation on her name. I hear a low growl from her, before she turns towards me with another 'innocent' smile. "Of course not. I would never.." she says. I give her a 'kind' smile. "Of course not." I repeat. She laughs cautiously, before yet again trying to lead him upstairs. Seeing this, I let out a dramatic sigh, stopping her again. "Ah, but trusting one of my friends with a strange woman...now that just doesn't set right with me.." I say. She slowly turns towards me, the same smile on her face, but unlike before, her eyes and lips twitch in annoyance. "I'm...sorry..?" She asks, trying her best to hide her anger. I pretend to think about it for a few seconds, for added effect. Then, once I felt it was enough, I snap my fingers, as if to say 'eureka!' "Tell ya what, since you've been so kind as to go out of your way to help him to his room, I'll accompany you. Afterall, he's quite heavy. Supporting him up the long flight of stairs, could prove very difficult for just one person, especially one as tiny as you." I say 'kindly.' "O-Oh, that's okay. I've got it. Thanks anyways. You're a good friend!" She says. I laugh quietly. "Please, I insist. If we work together, we can get there in no time." I say. "O-Oh um, well.." As Yuri struggles to find a reason to refuse, I gently reach for Nobu's other arm. However, the moment I'm about to reach him, my hand is swatted away, by none other...than Nobu himself.

Author's note- I'm back my dear readers! All moved in and ready to go! Now then, I hope you're all ready, because from this chapter on, it's gonna be an emotional roller-coaster, so buckle up lol ^-^ Anyways, I hope you guys liked this chapter! Thank you for the patience! You guys are awesome!