《A night to remember》

After a long day of training and doing school work, Toga was staring into the body length mirror that was sat on her wall, her hair was pulled out of the buns. She shakily reached her hand up and touched the scar that was on her neck, it still hurt to talk and it almost felt like it stung when she touched it. the scar was ugly but not so extremely noticeable, but it was like a reminder to the fact she wasnt meant to be a hero. The fact that Himiko Toga even got the chance to be a hero was because she herself was technically a school student who people believed could change, but she was the only one who remembered the fact she had multiple killings under her belt.

she glanced and saw her cardigan hanging from a hanger hidden in the closet, she looks back in the mirror and shows off her teeth, pulling her lips back to see all her teeth. Her canines were sharper than others, they were practically fangs, that wasnt a good hero look.

Toga walked over and plopped down onto the bed, staring at her knees which ached from practicing. There was a knock at the door. "Toga? are you in there?" the blonde smiled, "yup! come on in!" she shouted.

Uraraka walked in and smiled wide, shutting the door behind her. Toga made grabby hands and the brunette laughed and hugged Toga, who pulled her down and buried her face in urarakas shoulder. "Are you okay Toga?" Toga mumbled nonsense under her breath, "just stay here.. im tired." she says and Uraraka slowly raises a hand and pets her hair, and the two stayed there for a while, Toga kept trying to not fall asleep.

"..Ochacko?"

"Hm?"

"are we like..together?" Uraraka blushed, "Well i wouldn't be opposed to the idea," she whispers, Toga smiles and nods. "Do you think i could be a hero?" Uraraka smiles and nods "of course Toga, people putting stereotypes on quirks is just dumb. And besides you really want to change and you are and its pretty awesome," She said and Toga smiles, the look drooping when the other couldn't see her face. Uraraka didnt know about how many killings Toga has actually dealt out but its better than to tell her.

--

"Toga! Cmon we're gonna go to the pool and we want you to join us!!" Mina shouts from outside, Toga gets uo and smiles wide, "Cmon Ochacko! we should join them, i mean how often is it we get a break? we did the stupid festival shit now, lets hangout with them!" Uraraka smiles and sits up, the two leave the room and join the other girls in the locker room, changing into their swimsuits.

The boys were already at the pool sitting around and talking. "Toga your hair looks sooo cute when its down!!" Toga blushed and smiled, "thank you Mina," They other girls were in the pool and Toga smiles and jumps into the pool, laughing when she came out of the water. Ochacko splashes her and Toga smirk and splashed her back before jumping and taking her into the water, when they both got up they laughed and Toga smiled widely as she flipped her bangs out of her face and held onto Ochacko.

She felt eyes on her and turned seeing Mineta watching them, she glared and he jumped went to walk away but Iida stood next to him with his arms crossed. Toga smiled and Ochacko picked her up. "Hey! the hell!?" She says and Ochacko snickers and drops her back in the water.

when the blonde got back above the water she jumped at her girlfriend and dunked her in the water once again, when she came back up she laughs and flicks Toga's forehead who huffed. "You started it!" she said in a sing song tone.

---

When everybody had gotten out and changed and what not, Toga lay on her bed, watching videos on her phone with a smile. The door opened and she looked at Ochacko. "Ochacko!" she smilss and the brunette sits on the bed. "Im glad you joined the class going to the pool, you looked very happy." She smiled and grabbed her girlfriends hand. "I had a lot of fun, love." she put their hands up to her cheek, Toga tugged her down, their faces inches apart.

"I love you Toga,"

"I love you too, Ochacko. Thank you for everything."

Ochacko kissed the blonde who put a hand on her cheek. "Im so lucky to have met you, youve changed my life, for the better." Toga scooted over and gave the bed a pat and she layed next to the other. "Im so glad I met you too. Toga you're one of my bestfriends, and I'm so glad everything turned out like this." She mumbled and Toga smiled, tears in her eyes.

"Thank you. So much." Her voice was shaky, Ochacko wiped her cheeks when tears fell. "Of course, I love you so much." Toga sniffed and nods. "I love you too." She said. The two stared at eachother. "you're so pretty, you know that?" Toga said quietly and Ochacko giggled. "Thank you, you're very pretty yourself."

Toga put a hand on Ochacko's cheek and pulles her into a kiss.

889 words
aye im back with some fluff, enjoy. i will be honest i lost my old phone which is what i am using which is also the only thing i have my wattpad account on. i meant to finish this earlier so i apologize. been a while, enjoy this chapter Ill work on some more extreme fluff for next chapter probably. ANYWAYS i hope yall enjoyed, been a long fuckin time, stay safe and have a nice life!!