《Apologies》

Third POV

"T-Twice..?"

Toga stood up and began walking but stopped 'I'm going to get in trouble for leaving the school while classes are still going on..' she sighed but the starter running when she got closer a bright smile grew on her tear stained cheeks. "T-Twice..?" She said quietly and Twice turned around "oh, hey Toga! Wait TOGA!?" he yelled surprised "shhhhh, you'll grab the attention of everyone here.." "right..I've missed you Toga.." he hugged her and she hugged back.

...

"Himiko!" Her head flung up from her knees and she looked around and realized she'd be dreaming, she rubbed her eyes and looked up at Aizawa, he kneeled down next to her. "Do you think you do hero training today, or would you like to go back to the dorms?" He asked and Toga rubbed her eyes "I'll do hero training.." Toga stood up and stretched a bit, her and Aizawa walked into the classroom.

Ochako smiled at Toga who blushed, then sat down in her seat.

(Hey its Author here telling you I have a cello leaning against my knees, yes your Author is actually good at something other than making wholesome stories. I said this cause I wanted to PEACE)

Toga sat down and waited for hero studies to begin, she watched All Might walk in. She grumbled and looked down at her desk, she feels like shes seen All Might too much today. She may be trying to become a hero but she still doesnt like them as much as she should.

"We will be going on another class trip, after the last one they owners made this place safer than ever, no villain can get in and attack." Aizawa said and Toga gulped and continued staring at her desk.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, anything could go wrong." Yayarozu spoke up, "I agree but the school wants you all to learn these important tasks, even if we almost died last time," Aizawa sighed and Toga felt eyes that could cut glass staring at her, it seemed more than just two; one she guessed was Asui.

...

They got into their hero costumes and began training, some realized Toga seemed a bit weak "h-hey Toga are you alright..?" Izuku asked "yeah just tired, I'm sure I can do this." Toga smiled, they were fighting other student like at the sports festival but not a festival.

(A festival is a festival I'm sorry)

Toga realized she had to go against Ochako, she face palmed. Toga didnt want to 'hurt Ochako'but that's the whole point of her quirk...

"you aren't a fucking hero. You're a villain and will always be, the wouldn't even let you 5 feet near a hero school. "
Maybe shigaraki was right..my quirk can only hurt peop-

No, this quirk can be used for good. She smiled, she then walked to Ochako and smiled "so last night..would y-you call us anything..?" Ochako asked and Toga flushed "haha..I guess we could, so that means we're..dating..?" Toga rubbed the back of her neck, "YEes, I mean yes" Ochako smiled wide and Toga giggled.

"Too bad we have to fight.." Toga sighed and Ochako's eyes widened "seriously? Lame, I'll cheer you on when we fight the second person!" Ochako smiled and Toga did too, she hugged Ochako and smiled and it felt like a pile of bricks had been lifted off her shoulders.

Toga let go "see you, I'm gonna win though!~" Toga giggled, blew a kiss and ran off "h-hey! You cant just say things like that Toga!!" Ochako followed after.

...

"Now Himiko and Ochako," Aizawa said.

.   .   .

"How intriguing..."

615 words

Well that's that and good aye mate,  and I'm not Australian I'm Irish HAHHAHAHHA sorry that came out of no where um, anyways if you'd read any of my other stories than Y'ALL KNOW I LOVE PUTTING MYSTERIES IN MY STORIES! Um I posted two because I feel bad for never even posting chapters in this lmao, anyways I hope y'all enjoyed, stay safe, and have a nice life!💕