《Don't Fall Asleep》

Third pov

Toga was asleep in the infirmary, Uraraka, Izuku and Kirishima came to visit her. Uraraka went up to Toga and shook her a bit "Toga-San, could you wake up?" Toga slightly woke up looking at Uraraka, she sat up a bit and smiled "hey Ochacko," she said and yawned "hey Himiko!" Izuku smiled "hey Toga-bro!" Kirishima smiled "I like that nickname!" Toga giggled.

They talked for awhile "see? A lot of scars from breaking my bones to much" Izuku said putting his arm infront of Toga. Toga put her arm out too even though they were bandaged, "yeah! You'll get some scars but you'll know it was for and good cost."

"Yeah! You saved me!" Uraraka smiled and Kirishima nodded "yeah! Toga-bro  You saved Uraraka from being in here!" Kirishima smiled. "Oh yeah! I did!" Toga giggled happily "when did recovery girl said you'd be out of here?" Izuku asked "tomorrow morning, really early" Toga said. "I need to ask recovery girl something!" Uraraka said running off. "Toga are you alright?" Izuku waved his hand infront of her face "sorry! Anyway what are your guy's quirks?" Toga changed the subject. "Um I have a power type quirk people dont know the name of it" Izuku rubbed the back of his neck "mines hardening!" Kirishima said "wow! Mines a blood control" then Kirishima's phone went off  "sorry I need to go see bakubro! Bye Toga-bro feel better, see ya Midoryia" "bye Kiri-Bro!" Toga giggled and Izuku waved "I like that one!" Kirishima smiled and walked out. Toga looked at Izuku "I have to tell you a secret Izuku" Toga said "What's that Toga?" Izuku said curiously.

"I have a crush on Ochako.." Toga Whispered "don't tell anyone!" "I wont Toga!" Izuku smiled. Uraraka walked back "Toga I'm staying here with you for the night, and they're making go to a different dorm in the morning." "Aweee! I wanted to share one with youuu!" Toga wines "me too" uraraka smiled. Izuku stood up "I should probably go to bed now, see ya guys!" Izuku walked out of the room.

"Ochakooo" Toga smiled "yes Toga-san?" Uraraka looked at her "some blood pretty pleaseee" she giggled and Uraraka smiled and grabbed something to prick her finger. And let Toga do her thing then put a bandaid on it. "Thank you!!"

~Time skip~

Uraraka and Toga were sitting and talking, Toga too her hair out of her buns "Ochako!" Uraraka jumped and looked at "yes Toga?" Uraraka smiled "would you do my hair?" Toga smiled and Uraraka barely noticed her hair was down. "Of course!" Toga shifted so Uraraka could do her hair.

Urarka pov

I was doing Toga's hair, she was humming as she did whatever she did. I put her hair in two braids leaving the front two strands of her hair and her bangs in the same place the were. She shifted back to the way she was and put something in my hair. "Hm?" I unclipped it and saw it was a bow made out of bandages with a clip going in one tie of the bow. "Awe thank you Toga," I smiled and put it back in my hair.

Third pov

Toga and Uraraka talked for a while, Toga soon started falling asleep and so did Uraraka. When they both fell asleep recovery girl came and smiled "Villain or not, she has a kind heart.." recovery girl did what she needed then left the two to sleep after turning the light off.

590 words
A/N: sorry for short chapter I have no clue where I was going but I liked it, I think it's kinda cute so ye. Have a nice life!