《Awkward》

(ITS MEME TIME)

Third POV

Toga sat up shutting off her alarm she stretched then rubbed her eyes, she then remembered the events from last night "oh god I hope that was a dream, that would be soooooo awkward in hero traininggggg!" Toga whined and slowly slid off her bed.

(Y'all do that too or is it just me, like on my brothers bed *because mine is taller than I am, I'm short as fuck* and I lose at playing minecraft *like always* I'll whine and just slowly slide of the bed till I hit the ground, I'm a tad bit over dramatic...ok maybe more-👁👁)

Toga stood up and saw the outfit she wore "noooooo" she grabbed and tugged on her hair a bit (I also do that, but i do that a lot out of habit and a teacher asked if i was ok cause i guess it looked like I was pissed or somethin-)

She grabbed her uniform and changed, she then walked into the bathroom doing her hair into her normal buns. She stretched again and then began brushing her teeth, when she was finished she slipped on her shoes and smiled then skipped out happily.

Toga went to the dining hall and grabbed breakfast, she sat with the class and ate. Toga looked around and noticed Ochako walking towards her with some food, Toga blushed and looked down at her lap.

Ochako sat down and tapped on Toga's shoulder, Toga looked up at the girl and blushed harder. "You look like a tomato Himiko" Ochako giggled making Toga flush a bright red and covered her face.

Ochako moved Toga's hands and smiled "did you like the bear?" She asked and Toga nodded and smiled "it's super soft, I've always wanted a stuffed bear. I find stuffed animals interesting yet adorable!" Toga giggled and Ochako blushed.

...

The day seemed to go by quickly, they were already in homeroom (I'm going off of the ways of my old school as they had the three classes at the start then home room *well they called it something different but yeah*)

Toga started panicking a bit she knew after everything she'd have to have such an awkward conversation with Ochako, her head slipped out of her hand from her shaking she caught herself before she hit her head. "Himiko All Might wants to speak with you out in the hall." Aizawa said making Toga's heart race faster "o-okay.." she stood up and noticed All Might was at the front of the class, surprised she notice him. (BECAUSE HE IS BEEFY AHHHHHHH then he scrony af lmao)

Toga walked over to All Might and the two left the room, Toga looked back and saw Aizawa let out a sigh then teach, not going to lie it made her nervous. Toga shut the door.

"Himiko, have you fit in well? Feel a slight change?" He asked "I guess..why?" She asked "i want to know how well you are doing in classes with future heroes, and if they're putting an impact on you to stay a hero." He said and Toga looked down tearing up "y-yeah..I-Ive always wanted t-to be a hero..." Toga smiled.

"Really?" All Might asked "I guess all villains did but s-some of us were worse than others. But we f-felt like hero were o-our problem. W-we were a family..n-no matter what we got ourselves into..." Toga whipped her tears "but I f-feel like I lost t-that feelings towards o-one of them.." Toga sniffed and hot tears rolled down her cheeks.

"you aren't a fucking hero. You're a villain and will always be, the wouldn't even let you 5 feet near a hero school. "

"I'm sorry Himiko, I know how it feels. I'm glad your adjusting though, you can sit out here until you calm down." All Might smiled and pat Toga's head and she smiled, he walked back into the room and looked at Aizawa. All Might explained the situation and Aizawa sighed "I see, well we can wait." Aizawa said and yawned.

Ochako rose her hand "yes Uraraka?" "Weres Toga?" "Shes waiting out in the hall, she'll come in, in a bit." Aizawa explained.

...

Toga had her head in her knees her cheeks were tear stained, she couldn't stop thinking about the league.

...

"Good morning Toga, I hope you're feeling better from last night."  Kurogiri said "I'm feeling a bit better, still sick though" "I'm sorry, do you need more medicine?" "Yeah" Toga smiled.

"TWICEEEE!"  Toga jumped on Twice knocking him over "AHH! TOGA GIVE ME A BETTER WARNING" Twice laughed and Toga giggled "Sorry not Sorry!"

...

Toga began crying harder "damnit Himiko..p-pull yourself together.." she rubbed her eyes but she remembered something else that made her star bawling.

...

"Even if you are an idiot I'm glad your safe, that was risky and I wish you wouldn't run into stupid situations without a plan. You are good kid Toga." Shigaraki said and rubbed Toga's back.

...

Toga stood up and ran downstairs, she cant take this she ran out of the school covering her eyes she sat outside the gate, and looked out seeing a familiar figure.

878 words

I'm sorry it had to get all depressing at the end but we've had plenty of wholesome chapters it's time for some edgy shit. Anyways I apologize for not updating this story a lot, I realize its takes a while to update but this story and I deeply apologize. Anyways I hope y'all enjoyed, stay safe, and have a nice life!💕