Chapter 030

At the milk tea shop, Aze was checking the order at the cashier, while Xiaowu was cleaning the table on the other side with an apron.

"Hello, milk tea and cheesecake are both."

A Ze looked up to see Rong Mian, and smiled: "It's you, this time you brought a friend?"

Rong Mian: "Well, he is thinking about your cake."

"Okay, you go over there and sit for a while."

Saying that, Aze went to the back kitchen.

As soon as they sat down, Xiao Wu brought them a plate of puffs and cookies.

"This is for you."

Seeing that 01 has automatically crawled over to detect it, Rong Mian was a little amused. He raised his head and thanked Xiao Wu: "Is the delivery going well these two days?"

Thinking of what happened that day, Xiao Wu smiled bitterly: "If you meet that kind of person often, you don't need to do business."

Song Yang glanced at the monitor in the corner, and after the people left, he casually asked, "Are you familiar with them?"

"I've seen them twice."

Rong Mian didn't plan to say much about Xiao Wu's identity.

Piggy's task is too heavy, the pressure is so great that he can make himself cry, and he likes to focus on his own affairs, and is unwilling to take care of others.

All that aside, he didn't want Piggy to worry too much about other things.

"Is it delicious?" Rong Mian asked.

Song Yang picked up a puff and handed it to Rong Mian's mouth: "Not bad."

Rong Mian took a bite from his hand, and the cream spilled from the side and touched his lips.

"It's delicious to eat in one bite."

Song Yang casually stuffed the remaining half into his mouth, "Buy some to take back later."

Seeing that he ate the puffs he had eaten casually, Rong Mian couldn't help but take another look.

Soon, Xiao Wu delivered what they ordered.

Thinking of what happened just now, Rong Mian asked casually, "Brother, are your family members also in Xuefu?"

Xiaowu put the milk tea in his hand and hesitated for a moment before answering, "I'm the only one here at home."

Rong Mian: "Do you usually communicate much?"

Xiaowu was a little surprised that he would ask these questions and shook his head: "I haven't contacted for a long time, and now my family is only Aze."

Seeing that he looked a little wary, Rong Mian smiled: "I am also studying here alone, no wonder I have an indescribable sense of intimacy when I see you."

Hearing this, Xiaowu smiled a little more: "It's really not easy to be alone, and you can come often when you have time in the future."

While the two were talking and laughing, they heard Song Yang whisper: "I'm not human."

Seeing that he was holding his chin with displeased written all over his face, Rong Mian nodded earnestly: "You are a pig."

Song Yang: "I am a wolf."

Rong Mian: "..."

Can't turn this page over?

Rong Mian was not very interested in sweets, he just wanted to accompany Song Yang to eat it. He took a bite of the cake he ordered, and Song Yang took care of the rest.