Bio

In a office are of a police station a officer gets off his desk grabs a file case and stands up. He walks off into a meeting area were the chief is sitting at the end and all but on chair is taken up by officer and detective's.

Chief: Oh you are here woof

The chief then pointed to a projector on the other side of the room.

Chief: Put the file of his description on the projector woof

The officer nods and walks over to the projector. He pulls out a file from the case and put it on the projector for all to see then sits down.

Chief: This is the new villain that has come out of nowhere woof. He shows no mercy and so far we have no lead for his motives woof.

Looking at the screen to see a pic of a man in a crowd he stands out do to his massive stature of 7 ft(213.36 cm) he has (s/c) skin and short (h/c) hair. He has two horns protruding from his forehead. He is wearing a open (f/c) coat with (s/f/c) fluff lining it, with jeans, and (f/c) shoes.The man in the image is quite bulky. He as a nonchalant I don't give a crap look on his face as people look at him with fear.

A/n: s/c = skin color, h/c = hair color, f/c = favorite color, and s/f/c = second favorite color.

Chief:Despite his large body he is quite fast woof. And he likes to face people head on.

A detective then raises his hand.

Chief: yes Tsukauchi

Tsukauchi: if he is out in public in this image then why didn't we go after him here?

Chief: he was in public surrounding by innocent life, and given his track record he would probably use that to his advantage. And his quirk is very deadly.

The chief nodded to a officer who stood up and changed the file to show the same picture but smaller along with a name and quirk description
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: [REDACTED]

Villain Allies: Oni

Quirk: Oni

Gives the user increased height, strength, speed, and durability. The user also gains the ability to make (f/c) flames out of weapons such as a sword or a mace.

Background: [REDACTED]

Relations: [REDACTED]

Location: Unknown

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Random Office: Chief if we don't even know his name and where to look how do we catch him?

Chief: Yes it is quite the problem but the commission holds more power than us. They chose to withhold some info from us but do not falter he is very active at night most of the big underground stuff happen because of him.

The meeting ends and everyone leaves the detectives to start the investigation and the officers to portal the streets of the night.

The chief is in his office looking over the files he wipes his muzzle and sighs

Chief: how can we stop a monster we can't find basic information on.

TO BE CONTINUED