Arc 1: The Oni

Random: Please I will do anything! I can give you anything Money, women anything!

This person was pleading for their life while backing up crawling along their back. As they crawl back footsteps can be heard, big footsteps.

Y/n P.O.V.

Y/n: Shut up and DIE

I brought my Kanabō down on his head caving it in.

I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGINE.

Y/n: Is this all you have? This gang is a joke.

I was very disappointed in their strength they didn't even scratch me.

Y/n: I love my toys when they can fight back

I turn around to the direction of the guy who thought he could hide from me. I stomp on the ground cracking it.

Y/n: COME OUT AND FIGHT ME!

The guy who was hiding screams and falls out of his spot behind some boxes.

Random: P-Please don't kill me!!!

He got in a fetal position on the ground and started crying. I walk over to him, he was starting to piss me off

Y/n: SHUT UP!!!!

I brought my foot up and slam it down on his head killing him instantly

Y/n: YOU ARE ALL COWARDS!!!!

After my anger subsides I walk out of the warehouse that they claimed as their turf.

Stepping outside I see four police cruisers and one armoured vehicle along with a few heros.

Officer: Put down the weapon and put your hands up.

Y/n: Can you give me a good fight?

Officer: W-What

I began to walk forward and they raise their weapon while the heros activate their quirks but then a voice came from above.

Hero: Hey villain taking you out will be great for my debut

Looking up I see a giant woman going for a stomp. I bring my hands up and stop her foot as the ground cracks beneath me.

Y/n: Your kinda strong. FIGHT ME!!

I raise my arms up pushing her foot off me and she loses balance and begins to fall over. I jump up and grab onto her leg.

Officer's: Get down! Heros please stop him! He's going to kill Mt.Lady!

Y/n: So your Mt.Lady? GIVE ME A GOOD FIGHT!

I climb on her leg as she starts to get up. I rush in with my Kanabō and hit her in the stomach.

Mt.Lady: AGH you are asking for it now

She brought her hand up and grabs me. She raises her hand and slams me into the ground.