Chapter 9: Oni the Father part 2*Filler*

I let out a content sigh after I take a sip of my tea as I watch Eri who is watching TV.

Eri: wow she is so cool

I take a glance at the TV and see a hero I have never seen before, probably from a different country.

Y/n: who is she?

Eri: she is a hero and her name is Stars and stripes

Y/n: hmm

I stand up getting a confused look from Eri

Y/n: Eri want to go out for a bit

Eri: yay!!

Eri began to run out the room and up the stairs as I chuckle and go freshen up as well. Once Eri and I were done we headed out for some fun and shopping.

Eri: Papa?

Eri looked down at my eyes leaning over from her position on my shoulders.

Y/n: yes

Eri: can we go to the park?

Y/n: sure

I walk us over to the park and let her go play and she is noticable doing better around other kids her age.

Y/n: she has grown so much. Father if you could see me now hehehe

???: Eh h-hello

I turn to the source of the very nervous voice with a small glare.

???: Eep!

It was a short girl in a brown sweater and brown hair, she had a journal in her hands covering the bottom half of her face.

Y/n: what?

My voice held unintentional aggressiveness from a long period of being mean to people other then Eri.

???: H-h-hello I'm a big fan and wanted to know if you can sign this

I grew confused not knowing what she was babbling about.

Y/n: what?

???: I really appreciate what you do and think your super cool and wanted an autograph

Y/n: sure? What am I supposed to do?

???: J-just sign your name

I grab the journal before righting my name in it and handing it back.

Y/n: here

She looked at it and her face grew super excited. She then rushed me grabbing on to my arm much to my surprise and annoyance.

???:thank you, thank you, thank you! This will be a heirloom and treasure passed down from generation to generation

Somewhere else a kid with green hair sneezed.

Y/n: um let go

She stopped shaking me arm freezing in place and gaining a hug blush. She then backed up waving her hands in front of her.

???: I'm so sorry I didn't mean to invade your personal space!

Y/n: it's fine just chill out

She was kinda getting on my nerves but she also somewhat reminded me of Eri when she gets excited. Speaking of which.

Eri: Papa!

I turn to see Eri running up crying. I  immediately narrow my eyes at her direction and go to her.

Y/n: what's wrong

Eri: I-I fell

My eyes soften up as I look her over, seeing that her elbow was bleeding.