♡pt.10‷cafe‷♡

Y/n pov :

I'm in the coffee shop and doing my homework in it and the homework I do is math , yes.....MATH!!!!math is the homework I hate the most ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ  .  I thought doing math homework in this cafe would make it possible for me to get the solution to this problem, all homework but except math.  WHYYYYYYYYyyyyyyy༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽.

I was trying to solve the math problem when suddenly I heard someone say "hello y/n" i looked up and saw shu standing there and his left hand holding a cup of coffee .

" oh hi shu what are you doing here? " i smiled at shu "I don't have a livestream today so I came here to relax, I can see you are confused with your math homework " shu said and he smiled at me " yeh...it was hard" " do you want me to help you?"

Shu yamino pov :

Should I let her do it on her own or should I help her , looking at that math problem y/n must be doing it for her , " if you don't need my help then i- " I didn't finish speaking when I felt a hand holding mine , i looked down and saw y/n holding my hand and smiling "yes!! please help me solve the math problem"

( a/n : imagine that's y/n , she happy (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) )

My face is a little red " okay i help you , can i sit here ?" i looked at the empty chair to her left " yeh sure ! " y/n said , i smiled and sat next to her .

No one pov :

While shu was helping y/n with his math homework, he sat very close to her, his face a little red shu tried.  when y/n got the solution to the math problem she was about to get the pen when her hand accidentally touched shu's hand .

" oops , sorry i was gonna take the pen " y/n apologized and looked at shu " a-ah! no is fine ! here " shu said and handed the pen to y/n " thank shu!" she took the pen from shu's hand and started to write .

After doing math homework

Y/n pov :

After doing my math homework for more than 3 hours, it's noon, shu and I are walking home. " thank you for help me with my homework shu " i smile at him " no problem y/n , if there are difficult homework problems that you cannot solve , just call me and I will help you " he smiled back and looked at me " thank shu "

" welp this is my way home" i said and kissed shu's cheek " bye shuuuu !" i said goodbye to shu and started walking home smiling .

Shu yamino pov :

I was frozen, y/n just kissed my cheek , when i get home i immediately go to my room , put my pillow on my face and i start to scream , i scream in my pillow so no one can hear

"AAAAAAAAAAaaaaaahahahaaaaaa//////"
( a/n : he scream of happy lol

( a/n : yayy done , hope you like it , this idea is from abbyt35 , thank you abby ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽♡♡♡♡♡ )