♡pt.13‷rain‷♡

Y/n pov :

fuck fuck Fuck FUCK!!!! IT FUCKING RAINING !!!! I SHOULD CHECK THE WEATHER MAN BEFORE GOING .You must be wondering what happened , wellll

This is what happen

◁FlashBack▷

I was walking home with my friends from school, while i was walking i heard a ding from my phone, i took it out from my pocket and unlocked my phone, which had a message from my brother (yugo) .

♡⑅⁺◛˖Text˖◛⁺⑅♡

Onii-chan🎧: hey sis remember to return the book to the library okay?

Okay onii-chan(b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b :y/n

______________

I texted my brother back and then i put it back in my pocket "hey guys, you guys go first i have to return the books at the library" they agreed and i started going to the library store .

Huge library store, lots of books and of course!....very far , how i can go to that library to borrow books is because i go with my mom in the car , there are other library shops but some black magic i like that library store . When i got there , i went in .

" hi , i want to return the book " i said to the owner of the library store and i gave them the book , when it was done i was about to go home but i want to stay here for a while because it has a new book soooo i stay and read a little bit .

Okay, i've read five books so i should probably go home , but before i go i had to leave the five books in their place and start going home .

While walking home, a drop of water fell on my head, I didn't care and suddenly a lot of water drops fell on me, on the ground and it started to rain.

◁FlashBack end▷

Aaaand that what happen , while i was running i saw a bus stop , i ran there to take shelter from the rain .

Damnit my clothes are all wet, my skirt is blue so it's okay but except for my shirt it's white and it shows a little bit of my undershirt (bra) and my skin . If I had watched weather man on tv before i left this wouldn't have happened .

I took my school bag to cover the front so no one could see my undershirt , while waiting for it to stop raining, i heard footsteps running here , i looked up and surprised , it was ike , his clothes are wet ." hi ike " " hi y/n , waiting for the rain to stop? " ike ask looking at me "mhm"

No one pov :

Ike sat down a little closer to y/n , and the two of them started talking for a bit . A few minutes have passed and the rain has not stopped .

"The bus will arrive in 40 minutes, do we have the same direction?" y/n answered ike 's question , y/n and ike are not on the same road " oh that sad ..." ike said and looked at the ground .

" sad? Why? " y/n looked at ike waiting for his answer " o-oh! it's because we're on different roads i'm worried what happens if you go alone" ike replied looking at y/n "ohhh so that why you sad " y/n said smile at ike " y-yeh " ike said rub his neck .

" it's ok , i can go alone- " y/n didn't finish speaking the thunder rumbled , loudly making y/n scream ( not too loud ) the rain started to get heavier and she hugged ike very tightly " Oh my , i think the rain will never stop " ike look at y/n who is still hugging him .

"hey y/n the bus is coming soon do you want to stay at my house?" ike said looking at y/n and pat her head , y/n looked at ike and thinking whether to stay with ike or not .

♡Your choice♡

【♡】 stay with ike

Or
【✘】 not staying with ike and walk home alone in the heavy rain

♡which one would you choose?♡

(A/n : T.B.C (ㆁωㆁ) )