Last Chapter

A/n : So before i end this book i wanna make the last chapter , so don't worry im not gonna delete this book :")

Hope you guy like this chapter , if you don't then im just deleting it
________________________________

No one pov:

"fu fu-chan~" uki's sitting on fulgur's lap so damn drunk , hands on his chest, uki's eyes full of excitement.

" uki..we can't do it now..." fulgur looked at uki, his hands were on uki's waist "but i want it now!" uki pouted "no is no uki" fulgur closed his eyes and pushed uki's shoulder , "sorry, or maybe tomorrow-" fulgur didn't finish when he was pinned on the sofa by uki and he grabbed fulgur's wrists .

" i want right now is right now" uki said looking him straight in the eyes "but uki-" didn't finish talking yet again, but was silenced by uki with that kiss, fulgur didn't know what to do so he kissed uki back .

"mmh~~♡" the two of them kissed passionately, the room was slowly heating up, fulgur hugged uki's waist tightly, suddenly he felt something cold under his shirt,  he looked down and saw that it was uki's hand .

The table was turned over, fulgur pinned uki down, uki looked at him in surprise " you're been very naughty uki ".

Fulgur said, his face moved closer to uki's face " fu fu-chan~ please " uki's hand wrapped around fulgur's neck " please what? hm~?" fulgur said teasingly.

"please fuck me fu fu-chan~♡" uki said, his face starting to heat up, his eyes filled with excitement.

" 𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝~"

Uki didn't wait, but rushed to kiss fulgur, the two of them hugged each other tightly, not showing any signs of letting go.  The two of them kissed each other so hard that they were about to take off each other's clothes and neither of them knew.

That was four people sitting on the sofa watching the whole scene...

( a/n : im to lazy to draw im sorry•́ ‿ ,•̀ )

" don't mind meh just recording this- " " GO GET THE FUCKING ROOM , THERE IS CHILD IN HERE!!!!!!!!! " yugo yell closing y/n both eyes with his hand.

The.End
(A/n : the book is now end , sorry for the short story )