♡pt.12♡

No pov :

Y/n is in her bedroom, lying in bed and texting her friends

♡⑅⁺◛˖Text˖◛⁺⑅♡
______________

Nanami : Hey guys, where do we go tomorrow?

Chloe : eh idk🤔

Izumi : how about shopping?

Chloe: yeah!! that a great idea!!

Megumi : i heard there is alot of new perfume!!

Nanami : y/n you in?! ( ╹▽╹ )

Yeh im in 👍 : y/n
B

But what time? : y/n

Izumi : how about 10 o'clock?

Yeh that good , see you guys tomorrow  : y/n

Nanami : okay bye!!

Megumi : bye byeeee

______________

Y/n started to get up from her bed and opened the closet to find something to wear tomorrow and she's had found something to wear, she's leaving it outside so she won't have to find it tomorrow .

Oh yeah she can't wakeup early tomorrow btw .

‷the next day‷

Y/n pov :

I woke up by the phone alarm , i groaned and turned it off, i sat up and checked what time it was .

It's 9 o'clock

" OH SHIT!!! "

I started to get out of my bed and started showering, when i was done i walked out of my bedroom and went downstairs.

" where are you going sis? " i heard my brother yugo said " im going shopping with my friend , byeee onii-chan " " bye sis , have a nice day!! " " thank youuu! i said goodbye to my brother and started going .

‷time skip‷

" hey guys!! Sorry im late!! " i apologize to my friend " it's okay y/n, let's go!! " my friend megumi said , so We started shopping

‷hours later‷

I don't buy much but my four friends... bought a bit to much...damn.

Me and my four friends are resting, drinking and talking, while talking one of my friends is looking at something " hey izumi are listening?? " megumi looking at izumi " hey guys look over there " izumi said , we looked in the direction she said , i was surprised to see uki sitting there drinking and looking at the phone .

" oh my god " chloe say her jaw drop " i know he look so cuteee " nanami said and the other agree , while they were talking about uki , he saw me , i smiled and waved to him and uki did the same to me , i saw him get up and take his drink and walk over to me.

" hi y/n~ " " hi uki! " uki smile at me and pat my head " you know him y/n?! "  izumi say surprised " yep i know him , uki this is my friend , guys this is uki " i introduce my friend to uki .

" hello " uki said smile at my friend and they got fluster , i can see my friend face a little blush lol .

Uki sat next to me and started talking to me and my friends and of course they asked if uki had a girlfriend of course , they start to ask alot .

When they finished talking, my four friends went home, me and uki went out .

" hey uki you can go home , i had to go buy something "

" i can go with you y/n "

" are you sure uki? Because i need buy something that you don't like it "

" is okay y/n , i just want to be safe "

" why? "

" because you so pretty that im worry some guy gonna stole you away from me~ " uki said whisper in my ear , my face start to heating up " o-okay "

Uki violeta pov :

I thought she'd go shopping at a normal shop but no....she went to buy a bra , oh my goodness .

" are you sure you okay with this uki? " y/n ask worried  " oh is okay y/n , i saw two couple walk in here so is okay " i answer looking at y/n and smile " okay then " y/n said and she started looking around .

A few minutes later she's still searching , i don't know why .

" damn it... " i heard y/n voice , she sound....a little angry " what wrong y/n? " i ask looking at her " they don't have my zize...." Y/n said and she holding two bra , i cover my both eyes .

♡♡♡" It's so unfair!!! the small ones always have nice and cute designs but the big ones are normal(ʘ言ʘ╬) " y/n said angrily , not gonna lie but see look cute when she angry

" It's so unfair!!! the small ones always have nice and cute designs but the big ones are normal(ʘ言ʘ╬) " y/n said angrily , not gonna lie but see look cute when she angry.

" it is huh " i said looking at her and smile " yep "

No one pov :

Y/n couldn't find a size that was y/n's bra size, she gave up, took uki's hand and got out of there , uki and y/n started walking home .

" still angry y/n? " uki ask " mhm still angry " y/n answer pouting her lip .

" maybe the other shop have the same zize of your "

" nope the other shop don't have the same of my zize fuckkkkk (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ) " y/n groan.

( a/n : eyyyy (b ᵔ▽ᵔ)b)