coffee shop AU bibble x reader

I sat at a coffee shop table trying to focus on the work before me. 
But focusing was near to impossible with such a cute barista mere feet away from my table. 
I sighed, resolving to buy yet another coffee just as an excuse to look into his piercing indigo eyes. 
I reached into my backpack to retrieve my nearly empty wallet. my bank account was going to suffer because of today. 
I removed a ten and closed my now moneyless wallet. 
I stood and walked sheepishly to the short line in front of the counter. 
I tried to sneak innocent glances at him to admire his beautiful teal and purple fuzzy skin. 
i felt my heart skip a beat when he glanced at me.
I instantly looked down at the floor. 
I could have s w o r n that he winked at me. 

I didn't risk sneaking a look at him for the rest of the time I waited in line to play it safe.
But eventually, the time came when I had to make my order. 
I walked forwards and raised my gaze up to him- but wait... it wasn't him..
It seemed that during the time I avoided looking at him his shift ended.
I mustered a polite smile at the cashier to cover my disappointment and made my order. 

I quickly grabbed my coffee and walked back to my table to pack up my stuff. 
I was putting my items back into my bag when I realized a piece of paper on the table that wasn't there before. 
I look around frantically to see if I could find the person that left it, but deep down I knew who it was from.

the paper had a number on it and a note that said "cajbueemejebudblaboo"