Spin the bottle

I never wanted to come to this party. in fact, I was forced to by my friend Dandelion. She said it would do me good to get out. spend time with friends. but it was in fact, n o t doing me good. 

I sat in the corner of the room, spacing out hoping time would move fast and that no one would try to talk to me. I was in a happy daydream about sleeping when I felt someone grab me by the wrist and drag me across the room. Dandelion. 
"What are you DOING?!" I gripe as I let her drag me. 
"I'm taking you to play a game!" she says slyly...she was up to something. 
She dragged me to a circle of people surrounding a...oh no. nono nono nono. 
"Spin the bottle?!" I whisper shriek into her ear. "Absolutely!" she says sitting down in the circle and taking me with her. 
I made a quick look around to circle to see who was playing. no one of interest really-
"Omg bibble come to play!!" My head snapped to Dandelion when she said this. Bibble is at this party?? no, impossible I thought. but then...sure enough...I heard the wonderful tone of his voice...
"Bebelabalabooo!"
Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. He was joining the game...THIS game!.. and he was sitting right across from me..
"Spin the bottle!!" Everyone shouted at once. the game had begun. 
Some girl i didn't know went to the center of the circle and pinned the bottle. My heart sank. one end of the bottle was pointing at me...and the other...
I felt a flush of red go to my cheeks. I was going to kiss...HIM. Bibble. The boy i have had a crush on for, well, FOREVER!!
I almost took off running, but I couldn't miss an opportunity like this. i stood on my shaky legs and looked at bibble as he slowly floated towards me. He had a look in his eyes. A look that made my legs shake more than they did before. What could that look mean? It almost looked like DESIRE! desire? desire for ME!?!?!!?!?!?!!
Bibble was now in front of my face, staring at me with his blue orbs. "BebelLebaboboboobabaoo?" he asked, the look on his face slightly softening. 
I swallowed before responding to his question. "Yes, KISS me bibble!!" 
He then leaned in and gave me the juiciest most passionate smooch I had ever had in my life. The smooch deepened as I smooched back. suddenly pulled away as I was getting light-headed. and then everything went black. I had fainted.