Spin the bottle part 2 (a bit spicy)

I woke in a daze sitting on a couch. Sitting next to me was... oh no... 
Memories of what has perspired before I fainted came rushing to my head. 
Bibble and I kissed...WE KISSED!!
I couldn't believe it! this was impossible. 
Bibble noticed me staring and his fuzzy teal face formed a concerned expression. 
"Bebbelababooboo?" he asked. 
I turned away from him and spoke. 
"Yeah I'm fine, I guess I just haven't eaten or something today that's why i-"
I was cut off by an amused chuckle from Bibble. I turned and was met by a smirking bibble. 
"BeBEEbablbababababoo?" 
My face turned a violent shade of red. I'm talking a nuclear shade of red, ATOMIC RED! THE WORLD ENDING AND CRASHING AROUND ME RED!!!
I quickly turned my face away from bibble, hoping he didn't see my face. 
"wh- What? of course I didn't faint because we kissed you, weirdo"
I felt a fuzzy small hand grab my chin as Bibble turned my face towards him. 
He smirked at me. "babellabobmbaboo?" he asked, his smirk becoming smug.
"Wh- what are you implying here?" I shot back defensively.
"bebalbo." He pulled my face close to his and put his beautiful teal lips on mine. i tensed for a mere moment before melting into the kiss. 
His other fluffy had moved up to hold the other side of my face as he deepened the kiss.
The kiss started out innocent at first, but very quickly turned more desperate. Bibble pressed me down on the couch (he was now floating above me) and continued kissing me. He licked my lower lip, asking for entrance, I parted my lips slightly to grant it. 
His tongue slowly explored my mouth before he started to ravenously make out with me. 
i reached up to his head to twirl his teal fur as I smooched each other's faces passionately. 
I felt his small hand leave my neck and start to trail down my neck towards...
I stopped his hand. 
"Maybe we should take this somewhere private," I said, giving him a sexy look. 
Bibble smirked and gave me a small peck on my mouth before floating off me. 
He took my hand and guided me out of the party and towards his car....