ESCAPE

Note: in this story you will be reading from Scott's view for most of it and if it changes the p.o.v It will show ( names p.o.v) thank you.

SCOTTS P.O.V

Coronation day is soon.... I don't want to be king I don't care if I'm prince Scott Otis of clarvenstole I just wish I was born a commoner on the streets selling blood like everyone else..I wait I know there's a spell I can use to go to the mortal world! Sir clarton are you here I wish to see your spell book " of course your highness " I promise to bring it back sir Clarton i will be in my chambers if you need me.This spell book must have something about traveling between our fantasy realm and the mortal realm, let's see ah I have found it now all I need to do is make sure it's dark make a circle and recite the spell "mlaer latrom eht ot hsiw i" ah it worked I can go to the mortal realm and I won't have to become king.

I did it I escaped, so this is the mortal realm seems very sad, hm why are those mortals holding hands? Love, I love you . What does that mean maybe I can ask one of the mortals maybe they will help me out oh what about that girl! Hello I have a question "oh sure what is it I'll be glad to help you!" What is "love" I've heard people say it but what is it, is it like a object or maybe a feeling? "Oh love well love is sort of a emotion some people can feel some people can feel lots of love and show it off as holding hands hugging or just affection and some people just cannot feel love towards anyone or well a romantic sort of love" oh thank you ms uh. "Oh my name is y/n" well thank you y/n uh I have another question I'm a bit hungry do you know any where that would be nice to eat? " oh there's a small bakery it's around valentines day so they have some nice sweets that focus on love so maybe I could show you, follow me it would be my treat" oh thank you my lady, lead the way.Wow this cafe is just marvelous!oh y/n what are these called "oh those are cookies there heart shaped, the heart is a symbol of love, like at weddings they say let death do us apart some people stay together and some people don't" oh so some people die before the other? Y/n you're confusing me "oh no divorce is like you stopped loving each other or one of you stopped loving the other some people get divorce some people cheat then get divorce but this usually happens before marriage as well" oh that's just sad y/n but why don't we lighten the mood by eating some cookies!