FIRST DAY AT WORK AND NEW FRIEND

Scott is at the counter at their new job at the valentine cafe waiting for people to come inside. "hi welcome to valentine cafe what would you like to order?" Scott says as he looks up to see who walked in "oh hey darling your late I thought you would already be here since kashi was here" "oh yeah where is kashi" you ask Scott as you walk towards the back "oh kashi is in the changing room she got her like 10ish minutes ago" Scott says as you walk to the changing room "hey ka-" you see kashi in the new work uniform and see her tying up her hair "oh hey roomie didn't I tell you to wake up early, it is the first day so I'm not that mad" kashi says as she finishes putting her hair in a ponytail "I'm going to go to the front get changed" kashi says as she leaves the changing room but before she goes to the front she pays your head "hurry up ok we might have some customers soon" you feel your face heat up a little then you decide to get changed.The door rings showing the first customer "hi welcome to valentine cafe what would you like to order!" You say as you walk up to the front counter "I'd like to order 2 heart brownies and a special strawberry milkshake " the girl says, you walk over to get the cookies and Scott works on the milkshake "so you getting this for yourself or is there a special someone?" You ask and look up at the girl seeing her face turn red "ooh~ someone's in love!" You say putting the cookies in the bag "there is a girl I like and I was going to get her a cookie and milkshake since she comes here a lot and I was thinking of confessing today" the girl says "darling here's the milkshake" scott says handing you the milkshake "thanks scott" you say "ok here is your total cash or card?" You say and she pays "oh yeah when it's done tell me how it went I would love to hear it !" You say as the girl leaves "ok! Thanks".

You and kashi are about to close up the shop when you hear someone burst to the front door crying, you look to see who it is and you see the girl from earlier "h-hey hey what happen are you okay?" As you rush over and give her a hug "you can tell me anything" you say I'm a comforting tone "s-she m-m-made me look like a fool she c-called me slurs and she hit me and made her boyfriend beat me up and-" you cut off the girl "it's ok it's ok your safe now here I'll bring you to the back , we need to patch you up "we?" The girl ask "yeah my co-worker is way better at patching people up, Hey kashi come here" you yell "wha- omg what happened" kashi ask as she runs over to the girl "he 'crush' did this to her, she made her boyfriend beat her up" you say carefully giving her to kashi "patch her up, when your done bring her up here" you say as you head to the cookies *this will do* you think as you take out a couple cookies and brownies "hey roomie I'm done patching her up" you wave to kashi and she brings the girl over and they see the brownies and cookies "we can hang out for a couple minutes let's go eat this in the break room so no one thinks we're open" you say picking up the food and walking towards the break room. You guys talk for a while and you've just made a new friend!

(I got some motivation today so decided to make another chapter, I might make another one later today as well'