A NEW IDEA

NEKOKASHI'S P.O.V

Hey uh, roomie we should get a job I'm going to get Scott then uh meet me in the living room! "Uhhhhhhh fine but I'm going back to sleep after!" Yeah yeah just meet us in the living room.Scott get up or I'm going to squish you "don't you dare squish me kashi I will throw you across the room" you don't have money for broken wall do you, but I'm going to make us get a job.Finally, why did you take so long roomie all you had to do was put a shirt on "I fell back asleep" eh, so I heard the cafe three blocks away was hiring and they were giving a good pay so we can head there and we can get the job make some money and yeah! "Sound like a good idea" ok Scott take a shower you smell really bad and you smell like blood so they would probably think you are a murder and roomie uh just look presentable you wore that shirt for a week And I will be giving you my shirt because it actually fits and all you wear are oversized shirts so uh yeah let me just get it "ehhhhhh fine if it gets us the job" here wear this it will be uh presentable "hey I'm done what about you guys?" Yeah we just finished let's goooo!

We're here! Ok, hello I heard you guys were hiring and we wanted to know if we could work here! "Uhh sure just hum sign these papers and our manager will look over them and uh you would have a interview" ok thank you, come on guys let's go to the park we can sign these later "ok ms.kashi, hey darling are ya exited?" "Exited?" Y/n scoffs, Why would she be exited anyways uh it's getting late so we should probably get home instead come on!

(Sorry this was so short I didn't have the motivation to write today and school just started so I'll probably get some ideas for where this story is heading maybe next month but I'll make sure to keep writing every week!)