Chapter 3

RA FOUND HER ROOM in the house and was sitting at the table. Her room was clean. The walls in the white color with a bit of black. She had a big bed in her room that was really clean with no toys and it only had one pillow that was for her head. She had two doors in her room, one to enter and leave, and the other one was the closet. The only thing in her room beside a bed were a table with a chair and next to it was a bookshelf. Ra picked up a notebook and wrote down everything Lili told her. She took her time trying to remember contents from the book she had been reading. Ra could only remember a few things that happened.
'So the main character confessed to a boy under a blooming cherry blossom that was in their school. That is like the big thing in the book, so it must be the ending that I am looking for. Next is the person she confessed to. I remember that like in every romance they never admited that they liked eachother. So if a guy says he likes me it probably means that he isn't the person I am looking for. And seeing how I am in a romance book that means that there will be a lot of tropes that will surround me, like me being from a rich family with a father that doesn't care about me as much as his job.'
Ra wrote very little about the plot of the book because she couldn't remember much. So next thing she did was check her phone.
'Like Lili said, I have to adapt to this world. I better find my school shedule and take a look at the stuff in them. I am really terified of history and geography. I hope that my character is not supposed to be talented in school. But from the way the tropes are I can expect the opposite to be the case.'
Lili prepared her backpack for tomorrow and went to take a shower. When she finished Niko came up to her.
"It seems you have a guest, my lady.", Niko said politely.
"Who?"
"A boy from your school, his name was Vad if I remember correctly.", Niko answered her.
"Ok, take me to where he is."
Ra followed Niko into the vast living room of the house where she saw a boy her age sitting in a couch. He had short dark hair that matched with his eyes. Long eyelashes which she was jealous of and nice heart shaped lips. When he stood up to greet her she saw that he was a bit tall and he seemed to be athletic. He smiled as he saw her walking towards him.
"Hello Ra, are you feeling well?", Vad asked her.
"Yes, I am feeling much better. So... what brings you here?"
"I came to give you the school assignment.", he said still smiling at her.
'I feel so uncomfortable with him smiling at me like that. Can he just give me the paper and leave.'
"Thank you, would you like something to drink while you are here?", Ra asked him.
'Why am I asking him for a drink when I want him to leave. Please say no. I beg you.'
"No thanks, I have to go to basketball practice.", Vad said as he grabbed a paper from his backpack and gave it to her.
Ra felt so relieved at the turn of events that she took the paper too quickly. Vad stared at the speed at which she took the paper and his smile faded from his face.
"Well anyway, I should get going.", Vad said bowing his head in farewell towards Ra and Niko.
Ra took a look at the assignment and her mind went blank.
'What are these questions? I don't know the answer to any of them.'
Ra quickly went to her room and took the books to look for the answers. It took Ra two hours to answer twelve questions that were on the paper. Her mind was so exhausted and she lost every patience she had in her body. Every single thing made her annoyed and mad. Her hair getting in her face when she lowered her head made her anger fill up and push it agressivly away ten times. Her eyes filled with anger and she started to cuss. After the show she just made she rested her head on the surface of a table and started crying. She was in that position for half an hour. She then picked herself up and went to the dinning room. She saw some apples in a bowl. She picked one up and started eating it while walking towards the fridge. When she opened the fridge she saw a box with a paper lady Ra written on it. She opened it and saw two big sandwiches made for her. She smiled slightly and went to take a seat. After finishing the food she washed the box and put it to dry and threw the apple in the biowaste bin she found in the dining room. She then took a glass and poured some water in it to drink, then she poured another glass and went upstairs to put it in her room. Before going to bed she brushed her teeth and put her phone to charge. She added three more alarms for tomorrow each five minutes before the other one. After laying in bed for a few seconds she couldn't help but overthink everything. She has been here for one day and already she felt so exhausted from living here.
'I have to blend in tomorrow. The girl that bumped into me today called me the ice queen which is even better for me. It means I probably don't show much emotion and don't talk to people. Oh... I should get a good nights rest for tommorow so I better stop thinking and get to sleeping.'