Chapter 4

Ra opened her eyes and couldn't see anything except the darkness in her room. She stood up and walked to her table to pick up her phone. After picking up the phone the light from it hurt her eyes and blinded her for a moment. She wiped the tears that started forming in her eyes and went to unlock her phone again. It showed 3:41.
'It's so early. Well, I shouldn't be suprised that I didn't get much sleep. I should be more suprised that I ended up asleep in this situation.', Ra thought as she was rubbing her eyes.
She drank the water she had brought a night before. Then moved out of her room and entered the bathroom. Having nothing else to do she went on her social media. She followed a few people and no celebrities. She scrolled through her feed and looked at the profiles of people she followed. To her suprise it was mostly people older than her. She saw only three people that could be her age that she was following. Two girls and one boy. The girls looked rich to her and they seemed to be from a different country. On the other hand, the boy named Tir went to her school. She went through his page and saw that he was very active with a lot of posts. He seemed to hang out with mostly girls. And his story was of him partying with some girls.
'Is he some kind of a fuckboy? What exactly is he to me? How should I act when I see him in school?'
Having nothing to do on her phone she closed it and turned the lights on. She picked books and notebooks from her backpack and started to read the latest thing they have been doing in school.
'It seems weird learning something that will have no use to me after I leave this world. But I should try my hardest to fit in.'

♡ ♡ ♡

Ra's alarm started to ring. She turned it off and looked through the window. The light was shining and there was no need to have lights turned on. Ra put everything back to her backpack and turned off all of the other alarms she had. She dressed up in the uniform and started walking towards the dining room.
"Lady Ra, have you slept well?", Niko asked her before she got down the stairs.
"Yes, I did. And you?"
Ra's face started to get warmer. And she began looking at the ground to avoid Niko's stare which she felt on herself.
"I slept well, thank you lady Ra. Come sit and have breakfast. We should get going in half an hour.", Niko told her.
'Wow, so early.', Ra thought in shock.
She hurried towards her chair and was ready to start eating. It was a nice looking breakfast. There were eggs, toast, butter, pancakes, fruits, sandwiches and many more food.
'Isn't this a bit too much. Who is going to eat all of this? I will just eat some toast with butter and an apple.'
She ate two toasts and drank some water. She looked at the time as she was eating the apple. She had eight more minutes left before they left. She finished her apple and went in the bathroom to brush her teeth then she made herself go pee again so she would not have to go to the bathroom in school. She looked at her hair and brushed it. Remebering how it was yesterday she put it in a ponytail. Ra grabbed her backpack and went downstairs to Niko who was waiting for her. His strong arms were crossed and he made eye contact with her.
"Are you ready, lady Ra?"
She nodded. And started following him to the black car. He opened the door so she could enter.
"Thank you.", Ra gave him a smile and went in the car.
She looked through her window to watch the house which got smaller the longer she looked. When it got out of her sight her attention instead got on the road. Being bored she pictured a man doing parkour with the signs that they passed. The parkour man running and trying his hardest to keep up with the car. He was doing flips to avoid getting hit by the signs he then jumped high to pass a high sign showing directions to five different cities.
"Are you sure you are feeling well, lady Ra?"
The parkour man crashed face first into a sign and Ra turned to see Niko's eyes in the rearview mirror.
"Yes Niko, I am feeling much better than I did yesterday. Thank you for your concern."
"Your father is having a very important meeting today. If you are feeling sick just try your hardest and endure it. Your father would be very angry if something happened today. Luckily yesterday he had a meeting shortly after you got home so you didn't have it as bad as normaly. So please lady Ra, take care of yourself. I can see the dark circles under your eyes."
Ra picked her phone up and opened the camere and indeed she could see the dark circles. She moved her phone to different angles to see how obvious it really was.
'Why are they so big. Now everyone will see them. How did I not notice when I was brushing my teeth and my hair.'
She lowered her head and put her hands on her head. Forgeting she still had a phone in one hand she hit herself.
"Oww."
"Are you okay lady Ra?", she could hear the concern in his voice.
"Yes, I'm fine. I just accidentaly hit myself with a phone. I am so dumb."
"Don't call yourself dumb lady Ra!", he said with passion which scared Ra a little bit.
"It just a thing people say Niko. I don't really mean it."
'Why am I teaching a person older than me about stuff like this? What is going on inside his head?'
"Oh.", there was a long pause before he continued. "If you want to cover those dark circles I have something for that in here."
"Really?! Yes, I would really appreciate that Niko."
His left hand kept the stiring wheel in place as he gave her a concealer. She put a bit under her eyes and with a brush evened it out. The car went to a stop and she made some brush strokes before thanking Niko again and leaving the car.