Sleepover! (2000+ words)

A/N: Alright so a few of you really liked them making out last chapter, so here's more of that for y'all who want it! 🙌❤️

- - - - -

Prompt: 5. And there was only one bed. (I've always wanted to do one of these 🙈)
Word count: 2,519 (yeah I got kinda carried away sorryyy feel free to skip around)

- This chapter contains a make out scene! -

Finney didn't like how long the walk to Robin's house was. It gave him time to think about what he was doing. A couple hours before this, Robin had invited him over to his house to stay the night. Well, originally, it was just to watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre, because Robin was insanely surprised he'd never seen it, but it eventually evolved into a sleepover as Finney admitted he'd never seen a lot of slasher movies. Robin's favorite genre of film was slasher horror, so he treated this discovery like an emergency, as if Finney was dying and the only way to save him was with overly gory TV.

It was probably a terrible idea for Finney to stay over. He had been pining over Robin for the last couple months since high school started. He was really bad at hiding it, but lucky for him, Robin just assumes he's naturally an awkward, shy weirdo. He'll have to play this really, really safe, which sucked. He didn't like having to always watch himself, he wished he could just tell Robin how he felt so he could be authentic around him, but it's too much of a risk.

He didn't even realize when he arrived at Robin's house. The entire walk, he'd been operating on autopilot. But when he finally got up to the door, he felt his heart start to beat heavier than usual. It took him a couple seconds to work up the confidence to knock, but he was eventually able to. The door opened almost immediately. "Hey, Finn," Robin smiled, "I was just about to go looking for you. Thought you got lost."

Finney laughed. "I almost did, actually." He stepped into Robin's home, looking around nervously. The kitchen was right next to the door, and connected into the living room. Like, directly connected. The living room and the kitchen were essentially just one area, with no walls to separate them. They also didn't have a dining table. There was a small hallway in the corner of the room. None of the lights were turned on.

Robin put a hand out towards the kitchen area, "So, uh, you can eat anything you want, cups are in the cabinet next to the fridge," he turned to the hallway, "the bathroom is the door at the end, my room is on the left, and the room on the right is my mom's, but we're not allowed in there."
"Got it," Finney nodded.

Robin walked further into the room and sat on the couch. Finney followed, a little nervous about how small the couch was. It only had two cushions, and they really weren't that far apart from each other. Finney sat as close to the end as possible.

Robin reached into his pocket and pulled out a wad of cash. "My mom left this here for us. It's not a lot, but it's enough for pizza, if you want me to order some."
"Oh, yeah, totally!" Finney said. "That's really nice of her."

Robin looked down at the green paper in his hand, and grew a soft smile, "Yeah." He sat quietly for a second before taking a deep breath and getting up, silently heading for the house phone on the wall. Finney released a quick sigh. Even though he didn't know a lot about Robin's relationship with his mother, he still felt terrible for him.

* * *

The next couple hours were spent watching some of the most horrific films Finney had ever seen. It was awesome. He hadn't expected to like these kinds of movies, but they were surprisingly engaging. Though, he has to admit, he was a bit distracted. As the films played, he got more comfortable being close to Robin. By the time they'd finished off the last movie, the boys gotten entirely ready for bed, and were now sitting side by side with a large blanket wrapped around the two of them.