Rage

Angst. I hope you enjoy this one! It is after Amity dyes her hair. This is gonna be a dark one. Warning: Harm, gore, and abuse. Please take caution when reading.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Amity POV

"I'm tired of you! You don't deserve to be called a Blight!" My mom yelled at me.

"Well that's good because I never wanted to be a Blight!" I yelled back.

She then grabbed my hair, and pushed me into the wall head first. I heard Edric's and Emira's gasps.

She let go of me and I fell to the floor. I touched the spot she hit me, winced, and looked at my hand, which was now covered in blood.

I quickly drew a spell circle and shot fire at her. While she was distracted I ran and motioned for Edric and Emira to come with me. We all ran out the door and I struggled to keep running.

"Go to the owl house!" I manage to say before every thing went black.

~~~

"J̵̢̜͒ù̴̪̜s̴̘͂t̶͙̺̓ ̸́ͅļ̷̄e̵̙̐t̷̟̉ ̶̗͌ű̶̟̲s̴̝͐̈́ ̷̗̲̓i̸̛̗̬n̶̗̕̚!̷̜̯͑͌ ̷̧̬̈́͘Ć̷͉̏á̴̗n̸̫̐'̴̮̻͑ṭ̵̡̌ ̸̱̓y̸̳̤͆o̵̘͋u̸̝͗ ̸̮̿s̷̭̺̋͆e̷̝̿͘ë̶͍̩́ ̸̭͋̒h̵̻͐e̷̱̘̓̏r̴̹͉̕ ̶̪̝͗c̷̘͆ò̸̧̎n̵̠̰̿̕d̷͍͑̎i̵̠̘̚͠ť̷͉͐i̸̬̓̆ő̶̯̜̏ṅ̴̳ͅ?̶͍͌͝!̵̰̏ ̷̼̞̈́̊"

I can't make out what's said. I then hear a creaking sound. Like a door opening.

"W̸̹̺͝ͅh̶̹̞͓͚̓à̴̼̰̎̽̇t̸̡͚̩͋ͅ'̶̩̠̊̄ͅś̷̮̠͜ͅ ̵̭͉̼͆͐̑ͅģ̸̻̾̇̽ọ̴͓͒̀̾į̶̟̓̀͂͗n̶͓̺͕͐͗͌ğ̵͖̦̫͉͐͗̌ ̵̧͙̍ǒ̵̯̠̻̞ṉ̵̀̐͌̇?̵̫͉̬̘̃!̶̧̥̱͋͌"

I still can't make out the blurred voices.

"A̷͕͌̈́̂m̷̨̘̈́̈́̕i̸̯͑́̚͠t̶̝̊̆́ŷ̴̳͝!̵̟͌"

I just barely here my name.

"L̶̨̫̺̂̌̓ư̸͖̳͆̽͝z̷̲͙͑͝!̶̰̖̤͈̎͊̂ ̸̢̨͖͎̓́̈́͘Ṗ̴̡̙̘̈͘l̸̜͎͗́́͆͜e̵͓̤̿͆̏̚ͅa̶̰͗s̸͚̮͓̄͑̉̒e̸̤͕̠̐̚͘͝ ̸͉̯͎͈̅̀̊̋h̵̛̪̱̥̟̍e̵̠͎͆́̊̃l̷͉͔̽̄p̷̢͍̔ ̷̧̟̇͌ṳ̷́ṡ̷̥̹!̶̡͂́"

Luz?

"Ê̸̡͐d̷̤̠̯̕̚a̷̢̲͕̖͊!̴̲̭̽ ̵̼̺͔̤̈͛Q̸̜͂͊̕ū̴̬͙̠͛ͅï̷̖̤͉͛͜͝͝c̴̙͙̉̍k̵͈͉͖͙̽!̶̫͈̳͂͛͌͘"

The black I'm seeing goes white, and I hear an eerie screech or something like that.

~~~

Luz POV

I stared at Amity who was still unconscious.

"Is she gonna be okay Eda?" I asked quietly.

"She seems to be stable right now. But she lost a lot of blood. For all we know, she could be in a coma." She sighed.

"At least she's alive." Emira chimed in.

"Yeah. If you guys didn't let us in, she probably would have died. I don't know what I would've done if that happened." Edric muttered.

There was a knock on the door. I got up to get the door. I opened it to see Willow and Gus.

"Hey Luz. Why weren't you at school today?" Gus asked.

"Hey guys. Come in." I say, holding back tears.

As we walk in, they see Amity and gasp.

"Oh my Titan." They both mutter.

At that point I fall to the ground, busting into tears.

"Kid, it's gonna be okay. I'll do my best to keep her alive." Eda said.

"But what if she dies Eda?! What if Amity dies?! What will happen then?! I would never be able to confess my love! All because her goddamned parents had to do this!" I motion to Amity before gripping onto Eda, tears falling even harder.

"Luz. That won't happen. I won't let it. I'll make sure she stays alive." Eda says.

"Correction, we won't let it." Emira stood up.

As I finally calm down, I walk over to Amity and sit down. "I'd like to have a minute alone." I don't even try to hide to waver in my voice.

"Okay. We'll be in the kitchen." I then hear them all walk away.

I look at her face. My eyes look down to her lips.

"No. I can't do that. Not when she's like this." I thought.

"But it might be your only chance. Just do it." The voice said.

"No." I tell it.

"Argh! Why did this have to happen?! Why?!" I scream. Tears flow down my face again.

I run out the door as everyone comes to check on me. I have several glyphs in my hand.

"Luz! Wait!" I hear Willow call.

I just ignore it. I'm going to kill Odalia Blight, and Alador Blight. No matter if I die while doing it.

Why?

It's for Amity.