Steve x Fem!Reader: Day In Town

Requested by AndreaConley5! I hope you enjoy! I didn't know what to do for this so I just came up with something.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Steve POV

I was walking around town after leaving the emperors coven. Sadly, there was nothing I could do about my sigil.

As I was walking though town, I saw someone I knew well.

"Hey Y/N." I walked up to her.

"Hey Steve." The (H/C) girl replied.

I picked her up in a hug as she giggled. I put her down to not risk dropping her.

"Steeeve!" She held out my name.

"What?" I asked, still laughing.

We started to walk through town together, not exchanging many words or even glances.

"So..." Y/N began.

"Hm?"

"You left the emperors coven?"

"Yep. Don't know how to get rid of the sigil though."

"Well, at least you left. Right?"

"Yep." I smiled. "I'm still worried about the Day of Unity."

"Steve, you know it'll be fine." She said.

"Yeah, I know." I said.

We both stayed silent for the next few minutes as we walked through the first without any set destination.

"How's Lillith doing?" Y/N asked.

"She's doing good. I'm pretty sure she's been staying with her mom." I replied.

"That's good. Right?"

"Yep." I smiled and ruffled Y/N's (H/L) hair.

Eventually, we had to part our ways and return home. It was still nice to have talked to her after a while. Something tells me I'll see her again before the Day of Unity though.