Boscha x Gender Neutral(GN) Timid!Reader: I hate you.

Idk I'm bored. Requested by someone. Enjoy this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boscha POV

That jerk. I hate them. I hate them a lot. They're trying to take her from me. They support it. I hate it. What did I even do? I pushed them up against the wall with an angry expression.

They... Blushed? Why did they blush? They saw my angered expression and looked scared and guilty. What? I don't understand. I pushed that aside.

"What did I even do to you?!" I scream.

"Wh- what are you talking about..?" They asked timidly.

"There's a reason I hate the human and Amity being together!" I continue to scream.

They teared up. I don't really feel bad.

"I don't understand... I'm sorry! Please... Don't hurt me!" They say, their voice shaking. I don't answer. "A- and to answer your first question, what you did to me was make me fall in love with you...!" They instantly covered their mouth.

I felt my face heat up. Was I... Blushing? I was blushing...? Why? I don't even like Y/N. I hate them... Right?

I backed away. They were still covering their mouth.

"Y- you're blushing." They told me.

"So?" I growled.

They quickly ran up to me and grabbed my face then kissed me. I don't know why, but I kissed back. It was like I was being controled.

They pulled away and ran. Both our faces where red. There was no denying it. I chased after them. I had no idea what I was doing.

They tripped, but I caught them. I stood then up straight and kissed them.

Before they could kiss back, I pulled away and left without another word.